Chp 23

Both the couples reach to their hotel after launching in London...

Zaid: Excuse me, can we get the keys of our room?

"Your name sir?"asked the receptionist who was wearing a little  reaveling clothes, while looking at the elder with lust filled eyes.

Zaid: Zaid Oberoi

"Ab... it's 101, sir" she handed the key in action their hand touched each other.

The younger look at the lady Furiously not getting good vibes.

Aahan: Let's go daddy,I can't wait (he said in his sexy voice wrapping his hand around elder's arms.)

The elder was shocked at younger's words....so the receptionist too

He looked back smirking at the lady...

"Stop messing with a married man,bitch" her friend said.

"he has a sexy body" said licking her lips.

They reached in their room...

Zaid: Baby are you ok..(he check latter's forehead)

Aahan: I'm ok daddy...

Zaid: Baby ....what was that?(asked looking at younger )

Aahan: She did it intentionally....(said younger with a pout madly)

Zaid: What baby?who did?

Aahan: She...

Zaid: Who she baby?

Aahan: The lady who gave keys,she intentionally touched your hand.(pouting)

Zaid: She touched my hand? (nodded younger)

Aahan: Daddy let's wash your hands (he drag the elder)

He washed the elder's hands with hand wash like a mother washed her baby's hands when they get some dirt on their hand.The elder was looking at the younger with loved filled eyes.

Aahan: Daddy stay away from her, I'm getting bad vibes (said rubbing elder's hands with napkin looking down)

Aahan: daddy? W-what are you looking?

Zaid: You said you can't wait....(he said in his husky voice the younger's eyes widened)

Aahan: I-i ....I

The elder took him in a bridal style placing on the bed.He kissed latter's plumpy lips, sucking them.After satisfying from younger's lips he backaway.....

Aahan: I just said because she was staring at you like slut (with pout)

Zaid: You started using bad words?

The younger widened his eyes covering his mouth.....the elder removed his hands and pecked on his lips.....

Zaid: Not going to beat you .....(younger pouts)

Zaid: Let's take rest little and then  will go for tour ok?

Younger nodded....
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip ....

The couples went for the tour....

Aahan Pov

From visiting world's most renowned British museum , other historical places,parks which I loves the most to the towers everything screams "perfect".... London is really a gorgeous city.We sampled the delicious food on the food market  which was overwhelming.....Now we're on streets holding each other's arms...To be honest it seems like my best moment in the life....Oh I forgot we also took many pictures should I tell you I ? daddy doesn't like to take pictures of him,he just took mine but I secretly took of him🤭 Believe me he's my most handsome man...

After walking for good minutes we went back to our hotel...
.
.
.
.
.
Hotel >>>>

The younger throw himself on bed...

Zaid: Tired?( while running his hand in younger's hairs)

Younger nodded....

Aahan: My feets hurts (pouts)

The younger closed his.The elder went towards his feets and started massaging the younger opened his eyes feeling the touch...

Aahan: Daddy...no....

Zaid: Let me baby,take rest (said softly while massaging younger's feets)

The elder was massing younger's petals like feets with his hands...While the younger was looking at the latter adoring him.

Aahan POV:

Sometimes I think what I did to get my this handsome daddy.... he's shoo shoo caring,he always pampered me like a baby, always checks on me,makes sure if I'm ok or not....the way he looks at me ,it makes me fall more for him...He never says "I love you" but his eyes are enough to tell me how much he loves me.....He behaves totally different with me than others...I love him,I love him so much....

Aahan: Daddy....

Zaid: yes baby??

Aahan: Daddy cuddles?

Zaid : Coming...

The elder went to the younger who hugged him....

Zaid: What happened buba?? are you feeling hurt somewhere,hmm??(he said caressing his hairs while hugging)

The younger backaway from the hug and pecked on elder's lips...he rest his lips on elder's for good minutes.He started kissing the elder on his forehead,nose,eyes, cheeks and cupped his face...the elder was looking at him ...

Aahan: I lub u....

Zaid: Love you too baby.....

Younger widened his eyes,eyes started to become glossy...elder panicked seeing tears in younger's eyes...

Zaid: Buba??

The younger hugged the elder tightly.... sniffing

Zaid: Baby w-what happened?why A-are you crying?

Aahan backway "Say again"

Zaid: What baby???

Aahan: I lub u

Zaid: me too baby...

Aahan: No,not like this say in full sentence...

Zaid: I love you too baby,I love you so much..... don't cry..(he wipes latter's tears)

Aahan: I lub u Daddy......lub u shoo shooo much....

Zaid: Don't cry ......Daddy don't like when his baby cries.

Aahan: Daddy....

Zaid: Yes baby...??

Aahan: I want you to make love...

Zaid: B-baby Y-You are tired..
let's take rest,hmm...

Aahan: I'm not daddy...I want daddy to show me how much he loves baby...

Zaid: But ba- (cutt off by the pairs of lips)

Both started kissing each other,the younger give the dominance to the elder who was exploring each and every corner of his mouth, playing with his tongue, sucking it,after lack of air both backway with a sting a saliva...

Aahan: Please Love me Daddy...

The younger said in his sexy, needy voice yet with a innocent face.Eyes filled with desires for the latter....The whole site was making the elder even more hard

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

You guyys need to tell me if I should write the smut or not.Not that I'm good at writing it but don't have problem to try.....If you guys say I will not not write, we can skip it don't have any problem....