Chp 20 (Morning of Sameer after love making)

In Udaipur

The couples were in each others arms sleeping peacefully......

Naksh: Bhai...?(knocking on door)

(No response......)

Naksh: Bhabhi....?(while knocking)

The elder's sleep got disturbed.He opened his eyes only to witness a beautiful man,his love,his jaan was sleeping peacefully snuggling in his chest with a cute frown...he removed the arms of younger which were holding him tightly and went to see the door...

Naksh: Bhaiya....are you there? I can't hear youu......

[there room is soundproof guys you know 🤭]

He opened the door annoyingly.....

Ved: What??( annoyingly).

Naksh: Good morning...(while showing teeth smile 😁)

Ved look at him in disbelief.

Ved: Did you just disturb because of your good morning? (disbelief)

Naksh: Who wants to greet you .... step aside I want to greet bhabhi....😁

Ved: Bhabhi...?(weird look)

Naksh: Yes mere Bhai.... didn't you like me to call your wifey... bhabhi mmm mmm ? (teasingly) if you don't like it's your problem I will call him bhabhi...

Naksh: Now step aside.....(while moving the latter)

Ved: He is sleeping.... don't you have manners..?

Naksh: Comeon bro manners hai isliye toh knock karke aaya Varna door Tod deta...

Ved: What the heck....tu nikal jya you're disturbing my wifeyy's sleep go....(annoyingly)

Naksh: Mom ne kaha tha check karne bhabhi uthe bhi hai ya nahi isliye aaya tha 😒 (saying this he went)

Ved: What's with that your face huh??
Naksh??Gaya....( while shooking his head)

The elder come to join his beautiful wifeyy who was in his deep sleep....He took him in his arms while playing with his hair strands and admiring his features.....while feeling someone's stare the younger open his eyes to see his husband looking at him already with loving eyes....his face becomes redden when the flashbacks of their night deeds flew in front of his eyes.He hide his face in duvet.The elder chuckled on the adorable site and remove the duvet from younger's face and here they got lost in each others eyes.....The elder leans to kiss the younger's lips as expecting the younger returns the kiss...

Ved: Good morning Jaan...(while brushing his thumb on younger's lips)

The Younger nodded not knowing the words to say due to shyness....He remembers how he beg on his knees for the first time to someone..how he beg for the pleasure from elder..

He hide his face in elder's stomach...

Ved: Jaan are you shy now.....??(while kissing younger's hairs)

Younger nodded..

Ved: Words Jaana...

Sam: hmm.. I'm...(he look at elder)

Ved: No need to ... we're going to do it every day...(huskily)

Sam: I'm feeling sore....how can you say like this?? (pouting)

Ved: But you liked it right?

The younger's cheek has covered with red shade...

Ved: You were screaming last night moaning my name shows how much you liked it...you were demanding for more did you forget you even be-