Chp 12

Everyone were at the dining table having breakfast....

Sameer Pov:

Why he didn't sit beside me?(looking at ved who sat beside Riya) let it be why I have to care...?

Malaika : Baby it's your favourite aloo ke parathe eat baby....(aahan took a bite)
Aahan: mmm.... it's yummy maa...(cutely)
Aahan: Daddy you want it?( whispering to elder who was eating his breakfast beside him)

Aahan took the paratha to elders mouth

Malaika: he don't like aloo beta ...(hurriedly said before the younger made him eat)
Aahan: Oh sorry 😔
Zaid: Do you want me to eat? ( looking at younger who nodded his head) Feed me..(softly)
Aahan feed him half of the paratha ...

Shanaya: Wooh! didn't he used to dislike potatoes?

Raj was seeing everything aahan stood from his seat and feed the remaining of his paratha to his dada... who has little happy tears seeing his baby's care ...He sit on lap..

Aahan: dada...are you angry on aahan?
did Aahan do any naughty things dada..?
(looking with doe eyes)
Raj kiss his eyes while controlling his tears...

Raj: No my love, my prince never do anything to make his dada angry....(while kissing younger's whole face who giggles)
Aahan: dada....I love you (snuggling in dada's chest)

Everyone cooed at the father son duo

Priya: brat...never gives attention to his mumma..(while acting mad)
Aahan: my beautiful mumma dada will feel jealous if I give you attention more than him ....
Priya: I'm done with this people (shaking head)
Aahan got from his dad's lap and went to his mumma's seat and give her kiss on cheeks...
Aahan: my dada's queen....(kissing both cheeks)
Priya: Shut up ( covers her face with her palms due to blushing)

Everyone laughed on the family and their drama...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sameer Pov:

It's enough now he didn't give me attention at dining table he didn't tease me,flirt with me he's not come in my room too ...what is he doing? did he find any other.. no- no- no.how can I get his attention now?

Arin: Samiee are you there...?(while knocking)
Sameer: Come Ariee (sighing)
Arin: woah! what happened to my soulmate did your soon to be hubby did something did he annoyed you?
Sameer: that's the thing he didn't did anything ..
Arin: Woah!! congratulations bestie..toh Tera mood kyu kharab hai tujhe toh khush hona chahiye?
Sameer: it's not like that....he didn't see me from morning didn't even flirt  with me...(pouting sadly)
Arin: Don't tell me you like to being that?
Sameer: I don't know but I think I did something and say something wrong to him that's why he's mad....
Arin: So apologize to him...
Sameer: I will...
Arin: Look at you your hubby didn't give you a little attention so acting like a pouty pig...(teasing)
Sameer: Shut up ....(while hitting with pillow)
Arin: I'm going byee....
San
Sameer: Wait .....do you have his no?
Arin: WHAT? you don't have your soon to be hubby's mobile no.? (disbelief)
Sameer: ab....aa you just give me if you have ( he took the no .)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Night

Sameer: Should I call him?(he took out his phone and call on the no. which he saved)
Sameer: Why he's not picking up..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
A knock heard on a door

Ved: Come in (deep voice which did something to Sameer)

He came inside and saw the elder was typing something on his laptop...

Sameer: Why didn't you pick up my call?
(the elder give drove his eyes from the laptop to the younger who was looking at him furiously he look In his eyes straightly)
Sameer: I asked something? (angrily)
Ved: Done? go I have to work (Coldly)
Sameer: No I won't...
Ved: I SAID GO YOU WILL SEE THE WORST SIDE OF ME (the younger flinch)
Sameer: No I'm not going I want my answer did you find some beautiful bitch? You f*cker I kne-

The elder hold  his neck choking him

Ved: Shut up before I do something to you....(the younger has tears in his eyes seeing this he pulled his hand from his neck)

The younger cough holding his neck with tears in his eyes...

Sameer: How dare you ?
Ved: I dare more than that but I don't have time to show you go from here
Sameer: This is not your house to pushed someone out...Are you angry because I refused to kiss you..(furiously)
Ved: Shut up
Sameer: NO I WON'T...you horny bastard just because I refused to kiss you you started to find bitches huh....
Ved: YES....do you any problem?
Sameer: Yes f*cker See what I do (he roughly grabbed the elder kissing him hungrily pouring all his anger and hurt he was feeling since morning after 5 mins of hungry kiss they pulled away)

Sameer: I will tell dad to cancel this marriage (sniffing while looking down)
Ved: jaan? baby ...? look up my amore
(worriedly)
Sameer: I don't want to marry you you cheater...(hitting with his not so powerful fist)
Ved: who said I'm cheating?(softly)
Sameer: YOU....
Ved: I'm sorry love I was just angry why should I cheat when I have this much hot and sexy wifee....(huskily)
Sameer: I'm not your wifee..(while blushing)
Ved: I was ignoring you because whenever I see you I can't control myself
and I promised you I'll not annoy you...
Sameer: You're not seeing any bitch right ? you're saying truth?(looking in elder's eyes)

(The elder held younger hand placing on its crotch area)

Sameer: I-its..H-h-how ? (while widing eyes)
Ved: When you were chocking ( a red tint appear on younger's face )
I swear I daily have to take shower after kissing you . ( with sincere eyes) and now also I have to....
Ved: Would you like to join jaan?
Sameer: Sh-shut up shameless ( while blushing)
Ved: You will not understand me babe it's so difficult for me to take daily shower
Sameer: Control yourself till marriage after that......
Ved: After that ?(curious puppy eyes)
Sameer: Nothing go and take shower...
Ved: After that you'll help me right jaana (huskily whispering in ear)
Sameer: A-are you horny from birth?
Ved: After meeting you....(wink while going to bathroom)
Ved: You do something to my coc-
Sameer: (shut elder's mouth by his hand) Shut up don't you have any shame .....
Sameer: I'm going bye...
Ved: give me last kiss pls pls ( whining like child)
Sameer pecked his lips and went out

Sameer: God ...how I am going to live with this man...(dramatically) but why he looks so hot when he's angry bird(place his hand chest) Stop beating so fast )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bye lovelies ... ignore my mistakes like you guys ignore your studies 😅💜