Chp 10

Malaika: Arin go and give breakfast in ved's room he didn't come for breakfast beta go...
Arin: Maa Sameer ko boliye na main thoda busy hun pls...(whining)
Malaika: Sameer beta pls de aana ye
Sameer: Ok maa ....
(Arin gave a mischievous smile to Sameer and he went towards him)
Sameer: iska hisab tujhe badme dena hoga saale (greeting his teeth)
Arin: Itni jaldi nhi shadi toh hone de badme banayi yo apna saala
Sameer: Fuck off (🖕)
Arin: jya ...main apne samiee ko uske soon to be hubby ke sath thoda time spend karne ka mauka de Raha hun or tu ...chod ja tu...go( pushes to stairs)

He knock on the door and heard a deep voice

Ved: Aaiye ....Oh doctor sahab kya din hai humare liye haaye subha uthane ke baad sabse pahila aapka chehra dekhno ko mila (Smilingly)
Sameer: Will you Shut your mouth ?
Ved: wahi toh ....aap kyun nhi karte  hamara ? (huskily)
Sameer: bastard (rolled his eyes)
Sameer: Ye maa ne breakfast Diya hai (he went to give to ved who was sitting on bed )
Ved: Aap khila dijiye apne hathon se
Sameer: kyun tumhe nhi hai kya
(ved took his breakfast from Sameer's hand and place it on the table beside the bed . Sameer was going to leave but he then he hold his hand and made him sit on his lap)
Ved: Yaha acche lagte hai aap (nuzzling in neck)
Sameer: L-leave mu-mujhe Arin ke sath game khelna hai he's waiting for me...
Ved: Pahile apne hathon se hume breakfast khilaye phir chodenge
(He put his chin on younger's shoulder.Younger's heartbeat was racing)

[the younger started to feeding the latter ]

Ved: aapne Kiya breakfast?(Softly) Sameer nodded
Toh humare sath nhi karenge?
Sameer: No.. I'm full already

Everyone were at living room, Zaid too as he taken holiday as it was Sunday only because of dadi told him to spend some time with them . They were talking about random things but zaid's attention went to the cute bean coming downstairs with glossy eyes .The younger went to latter and place himself on his lap everyone were shock to see the younger on elder's lap....the younger nuzzled in his neck while the latter wrap his hand around his waist and was caressing his back....

Zaid: What happened?(Softly)
Aahan: ..........
Zaid feeled wet on his neck he pulled younger only to see silver pearls in his eyes
Zaid: Baby..?(younger again nuzzled in his neck)
Zaid: What happened baby?(worryingly)

Dadi was shocked to see her grandson being caring and worried towards someone...

Aahan: H-hurts (while sobbing)
Zaid again pulled away from his bean only to see his baby had a high fever ...

Zaid: Baby ...you have a high fever (while joining his forehead to check)

Zaid took out his phone to call their family doctor...

Zaid: I want you in 5 mins (Coldly)
Aahan was crying messily he was feeling weak due to his high fever ...
Zaid: Baby did you had your breakfast?(Softly)
Aahan shook his head
Malaika: Why bachha I told so many times that it's bad habit to skip breakfast (worryingly)
Priya: He is spoiled by you (Looking at raj while he was just looking at the younger and elder)
Zaid: Maa pls give give something to eat

Zaid was going to feed the younger but turned his face away not liking to eat...
Zaid: baby have this you'll feel less weak(Softly but the elder refused like baby)
Zaid:AAHAN MALHOTRA OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR YOU WILL SEE WORST OF ME...(angrily)

(Everyone flinch on there place listening to  elders growl)

Zaid's eyes becomes soften seeing the teary eyes of his bean...he started feeding his baby while comforting him with sweet words...The younger finished his breakfast...

Zaid: my good boy..(pecked his forehead)

Everyone were in zaid's room where doctor was checking the younger..