Chapter 12

"Oh so that's your name," Jimin whispers as he caresses the blob's face who purrs at him, surprising his friends he is with. Everyone knows how elusive the blob is to everyone not unless it is the king. He may be seen with the king's brother, son and friends but it won't straddle them the way it does to the king and well— Jimin.

Now that's odd. Especially when Boongi is the perfect example of, if not friend why friend shape? meme.

"Boongi seems to favor you. You must be on the clouds right now, hyung!" says Jae gleefully.

"Huh?" he looks up at them while Boongi is still attached to him, not wanting to let go of the witch in its hold.

Balam chuckled, "There must be something in you that only Boongi could see and feel that we don't. What a lucky child you are, Jimin-ah."

Sera's eyes widen upon hearing her grandmother with a mischievous smile.

"What if it's a sign from the heavens, hyung? Boongi likes you! I bet the king will like you too!" she teases, earning ooh and aah's accompanied with giggles from his friends.

"Aish! Sera!" if Jimin would stand next to a tomato, no doubt the ripe tomato will be jealous of him. His cheeks are much redder than a tomato could ever be! Perhaps compare him to a chili?

Now, to Jimin, this is something he still and does not want to take seriously however whenever the king will be inserted to a conversation that he and his friends are talking about, he feels. . weird.

Everytime the king will be in their conversation, his heart aches and then, there will be this sudden spark of electricity that runs through his body, earning him goosebumps and every time that happens, he will long more of the king's presence when in fact, he had only met him once and had a conversation for a short while and that was in the middle of a battle between the enemies. Thankfully, he haven't experience dreaming of him or it will be more troublesome just like what the king had been experiencing for awhile now.

But then again, he won't deny the king is handsome even when he has a fairly medium vertical scar on his right eye. He wonders how old the king is as it is normal for someone who belongs in the royal family to take such high position at a very young age and die at a young age too. To him, Yoongi and him seems to share the same age but he could be wrong.

"So where do you guys want to go? I think we still have enough time for us to roam around," Jackson says as he tries to look for an alehouse where he could have a drink or two just to pump himself up before they perform at the palace grounds. It's going to be their first time to perform infront of the king and a whole lot of audience, all thanks to Jimin, so he does not want to waste their effort by him messing up a few out of tune from his instrument just because his hands are shaky from nervousness.

"Halmeoni and I will check some stalls to buy some sweets for us to take home. How about you? Do you want to join us Jimin hyung?"

Jimin turned to his bandmates and they all nod at him. He smiled and stood next to the two.

"Let's just meet at the palace entrance," Jackson replied, with Minhyun beside him.

"I'll go with Jimin hyung," exclaimed Jae as he glefully hopped next to him with a big smile on his face. Jae seems to be so fond of Jimin. All his bandmates are. It's just that Jae seems to be the clingy of the three, not that the witch mind. He sees Jae like the younger brother he didn't have in his previous life.

After they part ways, one thing Jimin notice was a lot of kids seems to be enjoying the celebration. Who wouldn't? Most celebration are made entirely for children. To see their beautiful smiles, to hear their heartily giggles. Oh to be young and carefree.