Chapter 3

Jimin kept on running away from Jungkook as he tries to catch up with the black blob from earlier. Fuck the long white gown, it's making hard for his legs to run. And fuck the cloak too, it's making it hard for him to see as he tries not to reveal his identity to the young man who still insists to ran after him.

"I said, wait!" yells Jungkook as he tries to catch up with Jimin's speed.

"Sorry, dear but I still have a lot to catch up on rather than to chit-chat with you," yelled Jimin back.

Oh how he wishes a forest will magically appear so he can mislead Jungkook to stop him from following him. And for some reason, a forest really did appear where he can operate his plan and so, without a doubt, he ran towards it.

 And for some reason, a forest really did appear where he can operate his plan and so, without a doubt, he ran towards it

Jungkook was surprised to see the forest. He is a hundred percent sure that there was no forest there before. He is always out of the castle so its sudden appearance is definitely questionable.

Probably has something to do with the witch that he is running after. Said witch just ran inside without a care. He contemplates for a minute whether it is a good idea to follow Jimin or not.

He noticed how tall the trees are, to the point where they bend similar to the shape of a rainbow and the leaves are all sparkly green, and there is only one straight path going to wherever the end leads and though Jungkook is having doubts, he tried to still run after Jimin.

Tried.

The moment Jungkook's foot stepped on the forest path, the green sparkly forest slowly turned to a flashing deep copper pumpkin color that resembles the autumn season, similar to the fiery, burnt orange hair of Jimin.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Jungkook when the fire starts to burn the trees down, preventing him to continue following Jimin. It seems to him that the forest itself is helping the witch to be where he needed to be without any delay.

Jimin turned a little to check on Jungkook when he heard him shriek and was surprised that the leaves turned as the exact color of his hair and that there is a raging fire going on behind him. His eyes widened and even though he really wants to go back to help him, he can't. He's way too far now plus the fire won't allow him too, so he did what he thinks is best --- to just follow the path.

Dead leaves started falling and at first, Jimin thought it was because of the forest burning but when he looked up, his eyes widened in surprise and awe when he saw a graciously, flying Phoenix just right above him, with eyes looking down at him.

The said phoenix crowed upon meeting eyes with him and starts flapping its wings, causing Jimin to cover his eyes to prevent dust or ashes from entering. The moment the gust stop, he noticed the Phoenix was now a little ahead of him. Like the bird is wanting him to follow him to wherever. Of course, he had no other choice but to follow the majestic, mythical bird.

It is as if he has other choices.

He had been through a couple of weird stuffs already starting from that enchanted forest where he was at probably half an hour ago. Besides what more following a mythical bird could do to him, right?