Chapter 16

Jimin huffed. There is no one to blame but himself and— Yoongi. The king knows how to annoy him and he took the bait and now, he's here. He ends up being on the king's chamber. Nothing had happened yet since they arrived, since he was practically kidnapped against his will but the right hand, Namjoon, was able to make it to his friends and their neighbors that he was a long, lost, childhood friend of the king inorder not to cause any unwanted commotion.

He wants to yell at them that the palace's people were lying but how could he, if Yoongi threatened to hurt Boongi (of course that was a lie, Yoongi would never) and Jimin, being the soft-hearted, gullible witch he is, believed it so there he was, allowed them to take him back to the palace against his will.

"You're really not much of a talker, are you? Or just with me?" Yoongi asks, smirking.

Jimin huffs again and rolled his eyes.

Yoongi was sitting infront of him, with his legs spread open, to which luckily the thick fabric doesn't alllw the king's length to curve much to Jimin's liking. It was already awkward really. The tension is thick between them. Now that he realises it, there's something between him and Yoongi that he can't yet to figure out which making him feel this way. He wonders if the king can feel it too.

The edge of the bed where he is sitting is tempting to Jimin. He just wants to lay and sleep but the king wouldn't let him just that given that it is Yoongi's room. However he can't turn aside the fact that the king has a warm and cozy room despite his scary demeanor. He wonders how many woman had been into his room and warmed up his bed. That thought alone made his body shiver, enough to keep him awake.

"Right, just with me I guess." Yoongi replied to himself, nodding.

"Where's Boongi?" Jimin finally asks.

The king raised him a brow but still replied.

"Out."

"At this hour?"

"And what about it? He'd been out most of the time anyways. It's not like this is the first."

Jimin guesses Yoongi's right but it doesn't mean the blob can always roam around even though he isn't human like them. Jimin thinks it will be best if the blob will stay close the palace especially if it somehow is related to the king himself. Danger can happen at any part of the Aidios at any given time so it's best if the blob won't roam that much so if anything happens, Boongi or Yoongi will be taken care of right away.

"You seem fond of Boongi. Is that a normal trait for witches like you even when your kind is also the one who made it to kill me?"

The witch scrunched his nose, annoyed that the king still refer him as a witch.

"I already told you I am not a witch!"

"Yeah, yeah. Deny all you want but I know what I saw and what everyone saw."

"But that was just a one time thing, okay?"

"One time thing, my ass. It couldn't be a one time thing especially if you were able to defeat all six powerful witches from Erebos and survive being burned alive."

Jimin thinks there is no way he will be seeing the end of this if he reveals what he truly is and where he came from.

Should I just agree with him that I am indeed a witch? But will he really claim it when he himself still couldn't summon his power that he once was able to summon before?

"Well, if I'm being honest I can't and will not consider myself as a witch. As what I had been repeatedly been telling you I am a bookkeeper." he exclaimed, exhausted but with a decision made that he will make sure Yoongi to understand what he is and probably where he came from.