Chapter 17

The five kept on exchanging glances and then looks back at Yoongi whose face remained unreadable. He was expecting to wake up with Jimin either staring at him or vice versa however none of that happened as he woke up with Jimin and Boongi nowhere to be found inside the room causing the king to be in a bad mood. Yoongi didn't expect Boongi to betray him however what if it was Jimin who took the blob with him while it is sleeping?

"They might have just probably roam around, don't you think?" says Jin, "You're the one who told us that you asked Jimin to make you an hourglass so probably they might be looking for materials he will be using to do what you've asked for."

"Right, I was actually surprised that you only asked him to do just that. It's so unlikely of you. Not that I was expecting you to kill the witch but really? An hourglass?" Namjoon adds, amused.

"Because that hourglass is bewitching. I'm pretty sure you're also wondering how the hell he fit that sand inside the bottle without any traces as to how he did."

Namjoon nods.

"I'm pretty sure he used magic when he did that. Bookkeeper, my ass." he snorts.

Hoseok who was sitting infront of Jungkook and saw how his godchild smiled secretly to his Father's reaction towards the witch also made him smile. This is the first time they saw the king act this way especially to the race he hates. Maybe it was because Jimin was the first person to be ever so bold in front of the king. He may or may not have heard how the two bicker last night at the king's chamber and honestly, if he could only tap Jimin's shoulder to tell him to tone it down but also because he was proud of him he would, but he didn't. He wonders what more could happen between the two as days goes by.

"But I bet he won't be going anywhere aside from his friend's house and the bread house where he previously works," Jungkook chimed in.

All five of them nods.

"Right, I could just hold them captive if that witch tries anything funny," Yoongi smirks to himself, earning disapproval from them, "What?"

"Hyung, you're just going to make Jimin hyung more mad at you. Have you forgotten how strong his magic was? He was able to defeat six strong witches. Six! Then, opened a portal spell even when his body was already weak and survived a blazing fire of death. Do you really think he cannot burn the whole Leukos in a snap if he wants to?" reasons Taehyung, earning approval nods from the others.

Yoongi clears his throat.

"Of course, I haven't forget that. But, we aren't entirely sure if he's still as strong as he was prior to the previous fight. If it weren't for Boongi and Jungkook's, we won't be able to recognize him as his hair was no longer orange. What if his magic strength depends onto the color of his hair?"

While Yoongi is right of what his last sentence were, it was mainly because Jimin had to learn how to regain his magic with the use of his knowledge. The magic he once had was kind of a free trial from the mysterious being who gifted it to him which he will soon meet. Anyway, this is Jimin's second life. He must then be able to make the full of it which he didn't from his previous life.

Meanwhile, Jimin remained squatting near the shoreline where he had first meet his friends along with Jae and Minhyun who helped him find the perfect sand to put on the hourglass he will be making for the king. Boongi is also with them but was busy helping Jackson in searching for the best wood that the witch can use in making the hourglass base.

"I'm really sorry if you have to do this with me," says Jimin, sighing as he tries to examines the sand in his hand.

Minhyun shook his head, "No. It's fine, really. Thou it kinda hurts my back but I feel like a kid again doing this thing with you. Also, we're just glad that the king allowed you to get out of the palace. Most of the time when one enters, it will be very rare for one to be able to get back to the village not unless the palace people allow or relieve them from their service. Especially you that you were once the king's childhood friend. We were honestly shock when Namjoon-ssi told that to us yesterday when we got home and tried looking for you."