Chapter 7

A week passed since the whole ordeal with Kai and his six witches happened, with almost Leukos getting defeated but luckily won because of the witch er, bookkeeper who mysteriously appeared and helped them however died because of the phoenix that showed up all of a sudden and decided to burn him alive, or so they thought.

"He could've survive if only of one of us has still enough strength to get him before that bird appeared," says Taehyung, still mourning the loss of his possibly good mentor that he might have had.

"Exactly what I'm thinking. He was so strong that he was able to summon a portal alone even when his body was already weak," Jin added, as he watches Boongi wobble its tentacles beside Yoongi, "He also did save Boongi like it was his own."

"I wonder how he kept himself hidden even after everything that happened here before? He remained in Leukos when most fled to Erebos." exclaimed Hoseok and waves towards the kids that were waving on the palace's window. They giggled as soon as they got their much wanted attention from him and scrambled away.

"I like to disagree to that, Seok. We can't just assume he was from here since birth just because he showed up all of a sudden here in Leukos during a battle. What if he came from Erebos and fled here thinking it is safe when it's not for his kind, only if that happened before during the—, you know what I mean, or there is another kingdom here in Aidios that none of us have discovered yet?" says Namjoon, earning a nod from all of them especially Jungkook.

"Exactly what he told me! He said he isn't from here and that he isn't a witch but a mere bookkeeper. I don't know what he meant by that, maybe it's a type of witch his kind is bring called but of a higher rank." Jungkook chirps.

"But it's a shame he died. We no longer won't be able to make use of his knowledge to teach Tae and thank him for saving the villagers and Boongi," says Yoongi, finally breaking his silence and his daydream of Jimin beside him.

He don't know why he is daydreaming of him. Maybe he was just impressed? Curious? But then again, he reminds himself he is a witch even though Jimin clearly told him he isn't but a bookkeeper.

"I doubt he's dead." says Jungkook enthusiastically.

"Son,"

"What? He cannot die just that, Appa. A strong witch or, uhm bookkeeper like him can't die just because of a bird burning him."

"But we all saw it, Kook." says Jin.

"There was no ashes no burnt marks tracing a body so how could you really be sure he is dead? Besides, the cloak he wore was untouched like it didn't went through fire."

Taehyung nods, taking in consideration of what Jungkook said but does not want to keep his hopes up.

Meanwhile, Jimin finally woke up from his slumber and was dumbfounded to wake up on an unfamiliar, shabby cabin

Meanwhile, Jimin finally woke up from his slumber and was dumbfounded to wake up on an unfamiliar, shabby cabin. It took him awhile to realise that he  again yet survived death, or at least that is what he would want to think as he is still breathing. However he himself isn't sure if surviving after everything that had happened from that battle is a good thing to him or not as he is now getting confuse as to how and why he ended up being in this new place.