∘₊✧Stranger✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: He was a stranger, whom I will remember for my whole life ✧∘₊

I would love to stay unmarried rather than marrying or dating strangers. My 25yrs life is so restricted by my parents, my knowledge of the outer world, and my protection skills is so limited. And our sixth sense is working based on the experience. If I know anything about married life or basic romance, everything from the romantic fantasy books, which is never going to link with the real world.

My small world is really strictly bounded with my work, my books, and some of my fantasy writings.

Today in which situation I faced, if it was my story, the female lead would kick his balls or twisting their hands, she would be able to free herself and many more. But it's real life. When in the fraction of a moment everything looks darkest black -- present, future. The shame, the anxiety, what will be after that, what parents will do or say, everything parallelly started to play in my mind. Because in which society I have to live, people are more concerned about their pride, or blaming the girl, without understanding how much pain or trauma she had to bear alone.

In that particular moment, only one thought I had to finish my life. Because even if I were alive after all of it, I would not live life. That wouldn't be a life, it would be hell. I was praying to God, if I could die then and there, those touches were so poisonous, I can't bear any more. But suddenly some sounds, like gunshots from a movie, ripped my eardrums, and amazingly those dirty hands left my body. I could feel my body was going to collapse before one strong hand collected me into his arms. I don't know how the same finger touches could speak so loudly. Till now, some male finger touches I was hating from my core and these strong arms and chest gave me warmth , the feel of a safe place.

I was feeling so dizzy, I didn't care about what was happening around, until the person tried to move out from the place. My legs were so weak that I wasn't able to take a step forward when he was dragging my body. But instantly I got my sense back, when he lifted my body. And in this chaos, for the very first time I saw his face.

Aranyo!!!

Am I dreaming? From where he came here, so till now is he holding me? Moreover, did he save me? So, he had a gun!!! And the race of thoughts and heart beat produced a loud scream. He scoffed, "Your throat is already sore, BilluRani, don't give me more stress."

What!! Say it once again!! What!!! BilluRani!!! How dare you call me a cat, dumbass. I know you are handsome but you can't call me a cat. Still I chose to shut my mouth and glared at him, because my body was drained of all energy.

Importantly, this rude angry bird carried me softly, gently, as if I am fragile. I looked at his face, his facial features are so prominent compared to the images. His nose is long, smooth, and sharp. His lips are full, containing the shade of darkest pink, hidden under his moustache and beard. My fingers were just wanting to brush over his freshly trimmed beard, but his voice caught me red-handed " Don't look at me like this."

God, his voice was too teasing and tempting as his voice is deep low, I swiftly hid my face into his chest. I didn't dare to look at him, until he settled me into the car seat. One was there, helping him, maybe his friend, maybe both came here in the nightclub. And that time again the whole world was shattering in front of my eyes, what if they weren't here, what if they couldn't come before. And these what if just played the whole scenario in front of me just like a movie.

And then he said "If you want you can cry, no need to stop yourself. Sometimes you need to cry and scream." I knew he saved me, but I never cried in front of everyone. From childhood whenever I cried, either it was crying, or the blabbering that I was weak, I needed to be strong. I roughly rubbed my cheeks to stop those shitty tears.

And here we go, he said "Do you like to do the opposite? Then stop crying immediately. You look like a messed crying baby who lost her candy". See, even he was mocking me saying crying baby. But my sobs hiccups were out of my control. And then he asked "Your address"

And that's where, I am scared, if I went like this, messed up makeup, messy hair, messy saree, my cried fluffy eyes, smudged eyeliner, mom-dad would identify very quickly something bad happened to me, and what if they forced to me to leave the job, what if no one wanted marry me, what if society started to create obstacles for them. And I didn't want to go home. I knew I had to go, but not now. I had to prepare myself to face them. I said anyway "I don't want to go home now, please" before breaking out into louder sobs.

And suddenly my face collided with his warm build-up chest. He wrapped his arms around me to make me more comfortable, warm. And the warm place made me cry more and more. I cried out of my lungs until my eyes were dry and his sweet words were so soothing, I wanted to absorb all of his warmth into me.

I could feel how his tensed fingers were brushing through my messy hair to just calm me down. I don't know if he treated one girl, who rejected him in face, this softly, caringly, I am jealous about his wife. And at that point the realisation hit me, he is just a stranger for me, he would never be my husband. I distanced myself immediately. I tried to behave as strangers as much as possible. 

Another update! A short one to add her pov. 

Hello readers, I am very new in Wattpad, also it's my very first story to write in English. I need your constructive comments to write better. And if you like it then please vote -⭐

For me, my payment is, your love💌 and vote⭐

And if you think I can deserve a follow, please follow me. Maybe I can't give you regular updates, but I will try to give. So next update when I don't know, may be in this week any day. 

And today's episode only for you all, just because to show you, I am so happy to see instant hike of reader counts and the ranks. Thank you so so much.  Love you all. Byeeeeeeee!

 Byeeeeeeee!