∘₊✧Scared✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: The arranged marriage is definitely scary and the situation isn't helping me either.✧∘₊

Mom handled yesterday night so calmly, dad didn't get any chance to scold me. I know, somehow I deserve and also somehow I don't. I didn't choose that person. No one is in the position of guilty. Yesterday I was sleeping with mom, hugging her, and I felt the pain of dad when a little sob woke me up at midnight, he was covering me with the duvet properly. And the sound vanished after a while.

But when I woke up in the morning, got ready for the office and went out for breakfast, he had already left for the office.

I go to the kitchen, and she is folding rotis for my tiffin. I clear my throat, having no idea about her mood, "Maa, did Baba leave for office this early??"

She replies, "Give him time. He isn't angry but scared of what happened yesterday." After handing me the box, she puts her hand over my head, to adore, "You are our princess, we can't bear any scratch on you, that's the reason we are protective towards you. We stop you whenever you get any boy as a friend, because we don't want to see you in any wrong situation. Maybe we both became more rude than necessary, but that's all because of your good."

I quickly put the box on the counter top, and hug her tightly. Instantly the warmth of her body, and sweet–Maa– smell sooth my soul. I am on the edge of crying because remembering the situation of yesterday night was really overwhelming. She pats a few times on my back, whispering, "Don't cry. Don't. God gives us a lesson or chance."

I look at her, "Chance?" She softly smiles and grabs my chin with her forefinger and thumb, "Don't you want to be Ragini Sen?"

I frown, "Sen! Why?" And immediately my mind starts to connect all the dots, I whine, "Maa, we are going to give it a chance. It's not confirmed at all. And if his family doesn't contact you, then I am not going to talk with him."

She titles her head little, "Then, why are you blushing after realising what I am talking about?"

I give her puppy eyes to drop this discussion, because after thinking about him, it's really difficult to control my blush. She put a soft but longer kiss on my forehead, "Babui, don't invest your emotions that easily. I know, you already started to get involved with him mentally, but as you said, it's not confirmed yet, so don't take it too deeply, otherwise it will hurt more."

I nod to say yes, but it's really difficult to digest that even though our feelings are mutual, marriage isn't confirmed. Marriage, specially arranged marriage is not only between bride -groom, it's between two families too. And the huge gap of our class, what if very last it didn't happen? But try to move one while keeping faith that it will work out—-I am not that strong I guess.

She pulls me into a tight hug again, and whispers in my ear, "You will get your life partner very soon. Don't worry about it."

After that I gulp my heavy breakfast, and run towards the office. But my blushy cheeks are screaming that something happens in my life. Actually it's my fault to imagine him, all the way to my office.

When I leave my body on the chair, in front of my particular desk, Koyel jumps into me with a wide grin, "Hey girl, wait wait" and sniffs around my neck before clicking her tongue, "Uhh-hmm you are not smelling like you had railed hard, then why you are smiling like he made you come more than thrice?"

And in the full time when she is completing her statement, I am checking both sides, if others are hearing us out or not.

Anyway, in our office, talking about our fantasies, kinks are so common, no one made that big issue. Whatever we read in books, we used to share with each other.