∘₊✧Mine✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: I can bet, I can fight, I can beg to God to make her mine✧∘₊

In my life, I never dated, because whoever approached me, I am the one who rejected them. Even when she rejected me first hand, I didn't feel that much, until she really left the terrace. And from that moment, she is binding me with her unknowingly. 

Maybe, I am seriously not his type, but throwing all of my ego, I wanted to give a chance to us. I didn't thought she can thought my proposal as a pity. And next moment, I realize I am forcing myself on her. If she doesn't like me then why will she marry me, just because of that incident. 

But I didn't feel she is uncomfortable with me, whenever she nested in between me to cry, or relaxing herself. But getting comfort and spending the whole life with one, loving each other, and making a family together, it's totally a different thing. 

I tried to convince myself, but the anger of reject, pain of heartbreak is too much control. I never have to control this kind of emotions in my life. 

To control my anger, I just turns around and told her that I would drop her. And this little kitty had courage to tease me, so I threated her, and it worked fine. 

After getting into the car, suddenly the thought came in my mind, if she in this condition meet her parents, they will thought more wrong. Yes, they touched her, but still she is pure. I have no issues with the fact, but I don't think she wants to marry me. And if others, her relatives, neighbors get to know, they will make her life living hell. In that moment, little touch up oof make up can help. At least her smudged liner and lipstick. 

And accordingly I bought those cosmetics from the shop. Being elder brother of twin little bitches, I have clearly idea on these, the brands, the name of products. I chose very basic things, but lipstick. She wore a ruby red shade but I can't help and chose dark maroon. I am very shameful about that, how many thoughts coming in my head, but I needed to hurry. 

I hesitantly gave her, but when she accepted, I really felt good. But her teasing voice so annoying, I wish to grab her open hair in my fist, and take those lips in between mine, as she can't speak anything more. But that is far away more my boundaries. 

I scratch my nape, and started to follow, how she was rubbing the wipe on her face. She used very little amount but perfect make up. But I can bet, her real dusky skin, with little marks of acne on her cheeks, dark circles under her eyes is kind of hot, to know her real self without any fake layers. And the hottest part is for me, she was feeling comfortable to remove the whole makeup in front of me. 

When she with a new wipe, clear her lips, from here I can feel the softness of her lips. I gulp the lump of my throat with all kind of illegal desires. But can't control myself to take that wipe from her. I took both wipes, to don't make it obvious, but that lipstick wipe I am going to store forever. Maybe I am sounding psycho, but once I want to touch my lips on the mark, even it was a wipe. 

I knew, I am loosing my sanity, but God is playing with me. I could avoid it, still eyes focused on her face. How swiftly she drew her eyes. Her eyes are small, deepen in the skull, but have her own language, that is the beauty of her eyes. Whenever she looked at me with her eyes, as if I could read all her emotions, but she never continued eye contact with me, as if she wanted to hide all the emotions. 

As she left her head behind, closing her eyes, as the liner instantly didn't smash with upper lid, I moved my body towards her to pass little bit air to quickly dry it out. But if you ask me, I really want to see her more closer. Because after tonight, I can't see her anymore. She will be wife of another person, not me. The single thought is too much painful, but I can't force myself on her right. 

If little bit sanity left in me, that had gone, when she brushed the lipstick swiftly on her lips. her lips were little parted. And she totally caught me off guard with her question. But why she had to mention that my wife would be lucky. Then, why not you, why not you are agreeing to be my wife, huhh? Why?

The anger with the pain spread across my veins, and tightly grabbed the steering, and didn't utter any words in the whole ride. 

I silently parked my car Infront of the gate of her complex. Minutes passed, I controlled myself to utter the goodbye to her. Because I really didn't want to say that. 

I came out of my thoughts when she whispered, "Are you coming?"

I was shocked with happiness, and quickly replied back, "Do you want me to come with you?"

She again turned as her head outside to not look at me, and again her teasing voice "As I can remember, one is going to talk with my parents"

I guess, I am falling in love with her, more harder, for her teasing voice, the smile genuinely came on my life. She wants me. She wants me as her husband. I just want to hug her tightly, pulling her into my lap. I replied "And as I can remember, one rejected me so badly and was thinking I am showing pity on her." 

She whispered, "Are you coming or not?"

Right now, I am smiling like a idiot, but it's impossible to control my bubbling up joy. The joy is more than signing one contract. It feels like I am wining in my life. I want to scream and let everyone knows, she is MINE. She is the color of my blanks pages, she is the oxygen I want to breath each passing moment. I never felt this much happiness. Is it love? If you get the love, will feel you and she are the only person in the world, and if you don't get the love, will feel, wherever she lives, with whom she lives, she just lives happily, you are seeking for only brightest smile on her face. 

I lift my body from the seat and hover over her, and the blush spreads acorss her cheeks. I quickly unlock the seat belt "If you give me permission to call me, My Billu." 

She looks at my eyes, more longer, more deeper, more intense ever. I didn't know, I already decreased the distance between us, until she squints her eyes. 

My left hand, on the seat, near her shoulder, and right hand, opposite side, beside her hip. She is caged under me. Her lips are twitched into soft shy smile, her eyes are still shut close, I blow air on her eyes before saying, "We are going late, Billu, come"

 Her lips are twitched into soft shy smile, her eyes are still shut close, I blow air on her eyes before saying, "We are going late, Billu, come"

Again a little filler update, to let you know the feeling of Aranyo. 

Hello readers, I am very new in Wattpad, also it's my very first story to write in English. I need your constructive comments to write better. And if you like it then please vote -⭐

For me, my payment is, your love💌 and vote⭐

And if you think I can deserve a follow, please follow me. Maybe I can't give you regular updates, but I will try to give. So next update when I don't know, may be in next week any day.