∘₊✧Out of reasons✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: I tried to make so many reasons in which he can reject me, but first time I am happy being failed✧∘₊

I thought to make a silly joke but the smirk on his lips is saying something else. I again look at my feet but only confusion rises up. I look towards him, "What? Am I looking bad? Is this stiletto not looking good with the dress, but the silver colour is a good match with it....."

He sounds shhhhh, before leaning on the opposite wall and dropping both hands on the pocket, "Are you coming, or I have to pick you up? Anyway if you want I can give a free show to your neighbourhood."

I quickly turn the knob of the door to open, "What show, do you have any limit in your words?"

He chuckles while following me and closing the door behind, "If Reyu saw this side of me, he will paralysed, did you know that?"

I turn my head, "Who is Reyu?"

He presses the lift button, while we are waiting, he replies back, "Reyansh, my best friend, that day he was there with me, I guess you didn't notice him."

I sigh and lower my gaze, "Please say him a huge thanks from my side"

He looks at me instantly, "You never said thanks to me???"

I chuckle while entering the lift, and he whines like a jealous kid, "Where's my thanks, Ragini?"

Without answering I click the ground floor button, he still whines, "It's not fair, I deserve it too"

I tightly seal my lips to control the giggle, and dramatically nod, "Thanks, Mr. Aranyo Sen, for saving my life. I am grateful to you. Tell me what I can do for you?"

His voice suddenly deepened, "What can you do for me?"

I lift my chin to look at him, and before I can realise again I am locked between him and the lift wall, "What can you do for me, Ragini?"

I whisper, "Whatever you want?"

He groans as if he wants to hear something else. Anyway I am also shocked by my answer, after reading lots of books I thought I am not submissive at least, I love to be dominative side most. But his voice, his presence, how he smells, everything is so dominating, I just lost my sanity.

"What if I want to wipe off all of your lipstick?"

I look at his eyes, those black orbs are so dominating, just like can absorb all of my soul with a single stare. Our lips are close but far away to touch each other, but still we both can feel how heavy our breathing is. I know what he means, but I can't let him win.

"Then you have to buy a makeup remover. It's smudge proof, water proof"

He can reply back anything else, the bell rings informing us we reached the floor and the door of the lift is opening. With a little push I move his body aside and come outside.

Thank god, no one here notices us as such. My steps are fast towards the parking lot knowing at the end of the day I am going to sit in his car after all. From whom am I trying to escape?? It's not an escape, I love this type of chasing game in story and now enjoying it too much. The feeling of happiness, the fear of being caught suddenly any moment, is so euphoric.

Heart beats race, when I can hear steady steps just behind me, he is following me, but not wanting to come beside me, not wanting to catch me, why? Why his calm steps are so thrilling,

I lower my gaze and the way our shadows are merging together, shivers go through the spine, and realise how I am waiting to grab my forearm and pull towards by a jerk and be into his embrace. Fuck, I want this but he is not doing this, even after expressing the urge of kissing me, why? Wait, is he trying to play with me? I will surely dig holes into his costly boots.