∘₊✧Date Fixed✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: I am happy at last our marriage date is fixed but saddest thing is I have to wait 5 months to make her mine legally✧∘₊

Time flows before we can feel and cherish our beautiful moments. Recently, I am scared of being old. After getting her in my life, I really want to live long with her, I don't want to end our life. In my life I was never traumatic about this, but recently I am.

I really realise what Arav felt, how tough time he is passing though. Love is such a fragile feeling, sometimes it feel, being loved, being able to love her, my heart is going to explode in happiness. What if something bad happens after it? Is this much happiness I deserve?

After two almost sleepless nights, why am I imagining the bad things? I got the reason when Agastya da called me yesterday evening. It looks like my subconscious mind is aware of these worst possibilities.

Vikramaditya Raj - The glimpse of our conversation is making me out of my mind, I can't even focus on driving. Dad-mom twice asked me what happened, but I decided to hide it for now.

I try to focus on the good things, good memories between us. We last met on Saturday, our date, and again today Saturday, and it feels too long. I am craving for her so badly.

The little tease, her smile, her biting lips to control grin, everything, everything is so beautiful. On the way back to home, in the car she told me she is going to Shivaratri, and when I said, you already got me then why are you doing upvaas and all, she sweetly said that she wanted to thank him.

And then I decided, I will take my parents today, on the day of Shivaratri, to fix our marriage date. Only one thing I don't want to remember is my mom's continuous teasing.

In between, we used to text each other but by reading fucking each and every word i can imagine her facial expressions. I asked her to call, like 2 mins, to hear good night from her, but no... she is so scared to call me. The funny part, she is still in shock, how her parents didn't mention the stunt I did –my hug in front of her mom. I didn't do that intentionally, I felt that to do it, but now I feel like sometimes breaking norms is good. They literally kept her in a cage, and she never wanted to break the cage. But the world does not go around like this. She needs to see and learn outside. Maybe that's the reason she got herself in that situation the other day.

Maybe she isn't the soft spoken one, used to curse when something goes out of hand, used to jump around like a kid, and used to be shy like a softie. Wants aggressive attention towards her, pampering, in one word princess treatment. But I am ready to give her, my queen treatment ever, she deserves too. At the end of the day, she is my cute pookie.

I still remember how she got excited after knowing we have one pet and requested me to bring him with us. Because she wants to be his favourite hooman. Cute.

So, literally, we are bringing Shaalu. He needs to know the new member of our family, I am sure he will love her but not more than me. Reyu and Ahana are also coming. I told Ahana to not come, she is already 7 months pregnant, it will be difficult for her, but nope, she is just stubborn like Reyu. She wants to meet Ragini first.

But when I turn the wheel towards the lane of her apartment area, I can see those civil dressed policemen, but some creepy shadows, eyes are still there, and my heart sinks into panic.

I must have a talk with Agastya da in detail, otherwise, it can get out of hand. Even after our marriage, I can't block her in my room, it's suffocating where I want to give her wings. She loves to fly, but staying in the cage with a beautiful smile just because of other happiness, she deserves to fly, go anywhere she wants to. Being her husband, I can give her at most protection.