∘₊✧Crazy✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: She will definitely be punished to drive me this crazy ✧∘₊

The little sound of umm just vibrates into my ear, I can't control the urge to lick her earlobe. Her nails attempt to scratch on my waist to control her sweetest sounds.

I trail my trimmed beard jaw from her right side neck to left side neck. Her head falls backwards in sensation. I whisper again, "Don't you think, you are tempting me too much today."

She replies back, "I didn't, it's your fault that you tempted just because I put some aabir on you"

I pinch her waist, visible skin, not so light, as she flinch with 'ouchhhh'. Her aabir covered lashes open and looks at me innocently, "It's not aabir, it's the way you are putting"

She pouts and whines, "It's paining"

I brush my cheek over her soft cheeks, she again whines "Uhhh Aranyo, your beard pokes too much"

I push my hands upwards little to tie the dori again, "So, you are telling, you don't like my beard, will I be clean-shaved"

She quickly pushes me, and glares at me, "Don't dare to be clean-shaved. If you.."

I tease, "If you what?"

She turns her face to the right side to avoid eye contact, " I .... I will not marry you, and if you do this stunt after our marriage then I will give divorce you."

The laugh builds in my stomach that I can't even control to pinch her nose with two fingers. "I will not, I like my beard." I rub two fingers over my jawline to flex my beard.

She chuckles too, "Leave me now, I have to go."

I hold her chin a little, "Where?"

She nervously replies back, " I don't even have any track, how much time I already spent with you in this room. Everyone will search for me. And the shame is they know I came here to give prasad."

I frown and act like I am offended, "Just tell me, you only came here to give me prasad, you didn't have any intention to meet me and spend time with me, huhh?"

She quickly shakes her head, "No no, I mean, you said already you don't like colours and will not come out from the room. And our marriage is just fixed, it would not look good if I search for you to meet. Even I thank God when Moni suddenly offered me that. Like for the reason of giving prasad I would be able to meet you right?"

I squeeze her both cheeks, " I was kidding, no need to explain. I understand your situation. But I miss you, you know that right?"

She put her head on my chest relaxly, "I am already yours, just a few days, then, this room will be mine."

I chuckle, "Isn't it 'ours', huhh?"

She clicks her tongue, "Nope, You are mine. So your room is mine. I have to change so many things. Your washroom has nothing. Don't you even use a hair dryer?"

I sigh, "Billu, I am not a model. For me these things are not necessary."

She curiously asks, "But, don't you all billionaires, always stay camera ready?"

I slide her hair aside and again start to tie the dori, while putting my chin over her shoulder, "I don't like cameras at all. And the media also follows very specific industries. Have you ever seen, real estate company's family's inside topic come in front until some marriage thing, or new small members come in. But if you see Ronav-Arav, or Rishima, Nilalohita, they are always in front of the camera, because it also promotes their brand."