∘₊✧Heart Beat✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: The way she makes my heart beat, she will be the reason of my lively death, for sure.✧∘₊

In my whole life I never felt this much obsessed with someone, never realised I have some beast inside who wants to tie her with myself forever. So many girls in my life wanted to touch me, begged me for a single touch and I didn't feel anything other than irritation or disgust. And here I am!! I am dying with the cravings of her single touch, mere seconds of close proximity with her. She is becoming my drug each passing moment. Still now I can't forget how she looked in saree on our first date and the last day. I was waiting for a new saree-look of her.

And again the whole situation is so messed up before meeting her, I am scared. I am scared not for me, my life, only for her, who is still not part of my life but already took all of my heart with her. Yes, my life depends on her and now my toxic trait is her life must depend on me. Each moment she will think about me, dream about me, crave for me, just like I do.

I never felt the benefit of having this much connection with upper level until this happened. Agastya da is helping me alot to sort out this thing. Still now I was possessive about her, now I am protective too.

I know it's wrong to hug her in front of her mom, when our marriage is not fixed yet, we are just simply dating, not even in so-called love. Arranged marriage. It can imply so many wrong things to everyone. But after seeing her fully okay in front of my eyes, I lost all of my logical shits and let win the institutional thoughts to hold her in my arms tightly, as no evil eyes can touch or scratch her little bit of skin.

Her soft skin, her soft scared body was melting when I hugged her, I could feel how my muscles were relaxing, I could breathe again. I really don't know what happened to me, I am so bad with elders, everyone used to say I am not respectful, shameless, or egoistic. But in business, these words have no impact at all on the profit digits. In love life, marriage life? Yes, it matters. And mostly matters when she is her mom. I didn't know my words would sound rude or not, I could convince her or not, so I threw my ego outside the window, went on my knees for the very first time. If I have to beg Ragini from any human being other than God, I will do it. Because she isn't the thing or digits of bank balance which I can earn, it's her life, my heart, my breath, my peace of future life, so I have to pray, beg, worship to get her in my life, and my class-standard-ego can't be the thorn of my rose-bed.

Everything was fine until I noticed how the blue colour was making her skin tone glowing, like she owns this colour. I am sure she isn't as innocent as her eyes implies. Who the fuck, put glittery make up on collarbone, where her collarbone are so sexy. Damn it. Those are not hella prominent, but the softness of the skin around the little highlighted collarbone definitely deserves marks on my lips.. Gosh!!! She is turning me on by doing nothing. I tried to look for other places, and Bang! She was wearing stilettos and her maroon painted nails of feet fingers are so cute and hot both together, I realise how she is waking my inner beast up. Dropping her on my bed, grabbing her ankle and sucking her feet fingers until she goes breathless, and moans my name — the scene was playing in my mind like a damn wild colourful movie.

Anyhow I controlled myself, basically the pervert one, because it's not my original character, I am never the playboy, never the one who plays with emotion and their bodies. I don't want to put any misunderstanding in her mind. Frankly speaking I am behaving this reckless after meeting her, she is the one, attracting me towards her like magnet, she ... she is like a pure angel and I am the beast who owns her to ruin, not knowing this angel is the one who is ruining the beast inside out with so so much pure love. I don't know how much she likes me, but I want to be loved by her, want to feel the love in her eyes, fingers, body movements, everywhere.