∘₊✧Mr. Handsome✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: Sorry, my book boyfriends, he is more handsome than you all, I mean, see his sharp jawline, his trimmed beard, how he is slaying with simple black shirt and trouser, just see man✧∘₊

Mr. Aranyo Sen.

My husband. Umm, my would be, you know.

How he treats me, whatever gently, flirtily, it feels so good, just the next level I can ever imagine in my life. Yes, yes I read a lot of books, my book boyfriends is just hot gentleman but I never know how it will be really fee in real life, how those butterflies play around in stomach, or those clove shiver-goosebumps by single touch, single whisper, in some closeness. Ohh God, he feels so insane, when he takes steps towards me, when I can smell his perfume, when slight leaning over his beard touches my cheeks or neck skin, it just drives me crazy.

I... I was just losing my shits when I decided to write a random short story just to elaborate the feelings he gave me in the single date, with the caption, 'The date of silent cravings'. Fuck, it goes viral in one night. Yes, I wanted to let them know about my feelings, really how these emotions, these moments are giving me peace, but started to feel jealous instantly when I saw readers drooling over the male lead of the story. Huhhh!!! He is mine. He is my Mr.Handsome.

And one thing is realise, we need to keep fictional life and reality apart, just like professional and personal life. Similarly, we can't share our personal feelings with readers in the name of fiction, either way it will hurt us. Some feelings, some moments need to stay between the persons, they mean to be a sweet-spicy secret at all. I was fighting with myself all the time, whether I needed to delete the post or not. I never get this many views, comments at all, never ever after I started my writing journey. I am always a sucker for thoughtful comments, even I really enjoy when they drool over my created characters, but this one... I need to be happy, right? But I couldn't. Even this time, my heart was saying to delete but my brain was saying, I gave two nights to arrange my thoughts to put into words.

The only way I can remove these fuzzy thoughts. Mahadev. When I was done with my puja, my brain was calmed and able to make the correct decision. Delete.

Yes, I deleted the post, and in a few hours my inbox was just full of messages, who saved my post, wanted to read later. The huge reader count, comments had just vanished but what do I get? Peace, the understanding of being in relation, a real one, the responsibility.

I was feeling calm but somehow disappointed. Disappointed, at the very first point of my decision to post it. Maximum I can write it down for myself, right.

I really need to talk with him. His words always keep me outside of the thoughts. One thing I got to know, he is very bad at text. He doesn't know any meaning of emojis and all. Feww, I have to give a full training on it. If someone else sees his messages, it will look too rude. For example, just right now, I am smiling like an idiot.

 For example, just right now, I am smiling like an idiot