∘₊✧Colours✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: Me, who used to lock myself to avoid colours, she comes in my life with the storm of colours and in one blink make my boring canvas beautiful✧∘₊

I have avoided colours for the last 17 yrs of my life. I know, right now I am strong, I can kill one for protecting myself and now Ragini, but still remembering the helplessness I still feel weak. I don't want to show that I am weak and mom and dad accepted the way I am handling it.

From that day I never touched a single colour with my fingers. I never used to breathe the same air where all colours melted together. My friends and employees used to know I hate chaos. That's why everyone calls me boring.

Sometimes it's okay to be boring rather than getting a panic attack. I still can't forget the pain when for 2 days they locked me, tortured me.

I know today is something new, Ragini will come to our house for the first time. But still I decided to stay in the room. I can't overcome my trauma. It doesn't mean I didn't try. I did. I tried a lot. But whenever someone puts aabir in my face, I remember the suffocating burning on skin, just like when they rubbed my whole body with some chemical aabir. After that I had to be admitted to the hospital too.

I tried to look downwards, like Ragini went to play with sisters or not. I told them to accompany her, I will talk with her in the evening, when everything about aabir, colours will sort out. Anyway it's a special day, so before 2pm, lunch everything has to be cleared.

Still from morning some of them came to ask me to go outside, at least for puja. Yes, puja is fine, but I am not into it in that way. I believe in work. If doing puja with so many materials only works then how god bless poor people? God is satisfied only by our work, our honest attempts and efforts. And right now I am doing that thing only. Seeing the designs for my next resort project before buying the plot. Maybe my family is a billionaire, that doesn't mean I will take extra money to fill more and more, also not a single penny less. Both sides deserve the perfect valuation.

The chaos from outside only gave me flashbacks of the trauma, I was playing, laughing with Reyu, I was also part of the chaos too, my favourite colour of Abir used to be red. I used to discuss with Reyu that when we would get our girlfriend in future we would put red aabir to marry them. Those are really colourful days until they mixed those burning chemicals into lal aabir and rubbed all over my exposed-unexposed skin. Their ugly laugh, those touches – no no Aranyo, focus on work.

I was literally pushing myself to concentrate on my work. It's just a bad day I have to cross, then everything will be normal.

In the meantime, I heard the knock. My mental state was so disturbed and the knock, I knew the reason for the knock, my frustrated self literally yelled at the person behind the door.

Her voice is definitely magic, how she talks, how her eyes started to sparkle with each expression. How her lips used to be dry and moist frequently by her tongue, how her bangs used to flow on her forehead, touch her cheeks and neck so soothingly, it's just a magic I have ever seen in my life. I like whenever I used to cage her into mine, how she goes into tip-toe to cover the height gap a little.

I was in shock when I could hear her voice from behind the door. I am important. In her life, I am important. She comes here to meet me. The smile spreads on my lips widely. I quickly opened the door.

Goodness. She was looking so pure with the little wet open hair, the minimal makeup, just thin eyeliner to cherish her beautiful eyes, simple gold jewelleries, felt like seeing her is a peace in my dry eyes.

But when she turned around suddenly, her cheeks were blushing, I realised in the excitement of seeing her, I didn't put my t-shirt on. Yes, I am a little late to understand the meaning of her texts, but not an idiot. I researched on her way of texting, and fucking double meaning words. Then why not! I teased her to make her more blussy.