∘₊✧Jealousy✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: He is sulking in jealousy, I love to do so many things to melt his sulkiness, but right now I am nervous✧∘₊

After that, my parents visited their house, just for a formality and confirmation. My parents have already started to make lists of important things. And for the very first time Koyel be their favourite, she is handling everything like a boy. And dad told me to learn from her. Feww!! Whatever I try to do, I can't be enough for them. Whatever.

But the thing that is making me nervous is, They going to announce me as his would-be wife on the day of Holi. This year, Holi and Dol Purnima are on the same day. So the puja and the whole celebration will happen during the day and the night there will be a party in the garden at the backside of their mansion.

And for the party, they need to do some shopping, dress jewellery and all. It's the very first time I am going out with my in-laws.

"Stop calling me aunty, it feels like a third person." Today, for the fourth time she is whining because I really can't utter 'Ma' while calling her. The change in one day is really difficult but she is sooo adorable. In the whole way, she just asked me what my favourites were, from food to dress choices, which shade of foundation to which fragrance, movie to dream destinations.

I lower my gaze quickly, I can't hurt this woman when her intentions are good, behaving with me soo good. She isn't less than Maa, but suddenly calling another lady Maa is not feeling good.

Don't know, she will accept or not, or what if my solution hurts her the most. "Can I call you Moni?" Not only does she stop whining, uncle also turns around from his front seat and he starts to look at me from the front-middle mirror.

She puts one hand on my chin to grab lightly, then touches her fingers on her lips, "Call me Moni once". Her eyes are teary but I can feel it's an overwhelming feeling, not a hurt feeling.

I whisper, "Moni." And within a second she hugs me like I am a long lost daughter. I hug her back too, and then I can hear uncle's voice, "What about me?"

"Jealous old man" she frowns and says with a damn teasy tone that me and Aranyo both start to laugh loudly.

Uncle gives her side eye, "You will pay for this."

Sudden shock hits me, my eyes start to flicker between two, like this old couple are battling eye contact and creating sexual tension between them. Very sorry to say, they are my in-laws, but as Koyel showed me the old news, rumours of their mind blowing love story, and now this line, I can imagine how hot a couple they were at their young age. Just like stories, dominant grumpy millionaire ceo and sweet sunshine girl.

Aranyo coughs, I know it's fake, Moni looks outside for a moment, uncle peeks at me, "So, don't dare to call me, uncle"

I giggle a little, "Umm, Babi? How's it?" He claps with a big thud sound, "Fantastic"

Then he turns to Aranyo, "And what are you going to call her? Don't dare to say you didn't give her any nickname yet, I will kick your ass from my company then."

He whines "Babaaa". And it's the best scene I've ever seen. This 31 yrs old baby boy is whining as his dad is not giving him a toy-car.

Moni again glares at Babi, "Not everyone is like you, who called a girl, in the first meet, vampire."

He instantly reply, "That time I used to hate you, for you I scolded by dad, don't you know how much I like your this vampire-like tooth"

I giggle again, "Babi, then what do you used to call her, ..... Sorry, I mean, no I didn't mean that, sorry...."