∘₊✧Clown✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: Please don't make fun of me, when she is the fault here to make me drunk into her eyes✧∘₊

I was never this happy before, even after signing off on the most prestigious deal, or getting the name of a successful young businessman. She is a dream, where I am craving to play a little role, for her, with her. The soul mate concept was so idiotic until I met her.

Suddenly I started to feel this dark night romantic, under which sky I wanted to hug her tightly. I started to feel a exotic shiver with the cold breeze and the urge to play with her long hair, playing a melody in heart. I never felt that reckless.

I started the music system, wishing to play some KK songs. I lowered the glass when it started to play 'Zara sa'. I still can smell her sandalwood fragrance from the next seat. The stupid smile melted on my lips, thinking of our cute moments. I want her beside me again, I want to ride the car while holding her small hand, in mine.

I know, she was scared and shy today, but I love her that side, who can fight with me like tugging anchal into her waist. And immediately I pressed the brake of the car, when the imagination running wild with wrapping my hands around her waist, touching the bare skin in between the saree folds.

I whisper to myself, "You are destroying me, Ragini. You are the reason for my death, you are the reason to live this life." Dropping the head back, inhaling and exhaling to calm my stupidity down. I just proposed to her for re-dating, by being confident, she would agree to the marriage. What if not!! What if she didn't like me and my flaws? No, anyhow I have to manage it, I will correct myself, how she wants.

I was never in a relationship, I have no experience on how to impress a girl. I have to work on it. I don't think costly things will affect her, so I have to choose gifts wisely. But I don't know what she likes most. I have to know her properly, without letting her know about it.

I dialled Reyu's number and put it on speaker. But he didn't pick up. I called again, and his nasty voice came out the phone, "Heyyyyy, Mr. Handsome, what's up??? Did you lose your virginity?"

I snorted, "Gross". He pleaded as if his lips depended on it, "At least kiss on cheek?" I sighed, "Reyu!!" He asked again, "Forehead?" I frustratedly said, "Stop it, baal. I have to discuss something important." I can hear two unison voices, "Boring". This idiot again gave the phone on speaker with Ahana. Anyway, I need her help, so it's fine for now.

I asked him, "Everything is clear there?" He informed me, "For now, they helped to clear out things. I thought to escape from the police, later thought to face because of your bullets into their bodies. So I called Agastya da, and told everything. He said he would handle everything."

I sighed in relief, "Then it's fine. I am just worried, what if anyone from their gang made her target. I couldn't risk of her life." Again Ahana's voice came, "But you can put your life at risk. Awww, you are so cute." And instantly the fake jealous voice, "You are sitting beside your husband.", she replied back, "While caring for my husband's child."

I smiled at their bicker, I started the engine, handling the steering, "I talked with her parents". An awkward silence followed, Ahana curiously asked, "Everything is fine right?"

I nodded, as if they could see, "yeah, her dad is a little angry, umm rude, no i mean little possessive about her, I don't know how to explain but his judging eyes are really scared me off. And her mom is quite cute like her, and accepted my proposal."

Reyu asked this time, "Proposal?? What did you propose?" I turned the steering wheel to catch the road towards our mansion, " That we, means I want to re-date, and give a chance to us, if it works out, then ..."