∘₊✧Happy Holi✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: Maybe so many people coloured me in Holi, but never as he coloured me today✧∘₊

Life sometimes feels so dreamy, a single pinch even can't give me the realisation that it's not a dream, it's happening to me.

Will not say that I am not scared at all. They didn't give me a chance to see the prices of it, but the name, the brand, the cheapest product price when we crossed our whole year salary, dad and mine together, we can imagine how much they are bearing for the special day. If I am not wrong, Aranyo arranged customized clothes and ornaments, those costs fucking unbelievable. Gosh!!!

They are now tensed, me too, about the ring. In these years, they saved money and bought the gold ring, yes it's costly according to our affordability, but...

Will I say this to Aranyo that we can't afford a ring according to them, or not?

Today is Dol Purnima. We are going to attend Narayan Puja in their house. This evening is going to be that announcement, little engagement ceremony.

I am already feeling sick, the flashes of media, more importantly each and every person of industry, millionaire to billionaires will be his guest.

Maa makes me wear Dhakai Saree because of puja. Deepest shade of pink Saree with a combination of blue blouse.

Mostly I don't used to wear much bangles and chains. Mainly I live with jhumkas and watch with one hand. But that day he was looking at my hands, and later when we were in the car, he was counting how many bangles I wore. I saw how his eyes were admiring them. So this time, I wear 6 blue and 6 pink glitter glass bangles combination in both hands. A long simple chain with a small heart shaped locket, and two tiny jhumkas, of course those are gold.

They sent a car in the morning at 7:15, and in approximately 30 minutes we all reached the front of the mansion. They already visited the mansion, so the fear of being insulted because of financial conditions is too much. Still when the car stopped just in front of the main gate, passed through the beautiful garden, we all three were amazed. The whole mansion is decorated with flowers and lights. We slowly come out of the car, they are standing behind me, but my eyes are roaming around.

Suddenly two young female voices wraps us with so much joy and I literally flinch when they hugs me tightly from both side, "Boudiiiii"

If I am not wrong, they are the twin sisters Aranyo talked about. They both look so similar, in one go I can't even identify.

They again start to speak together, "Mini" "Mimi". Giggles automatically cherish all three of us. The way they both are hugging my arm, one will say we are three sisters. "Me, Ragini"

"You are so sweet" "No she is hot" "I am sure dada fall in love for her smile" "No, for her eyes, see her eyes are so beautiful" "have you seen her lips, how perfect they are" "They will look so good together" "Perfect height gap, awww" " Perfect age gap too" "Still she will dominate dada" "uhhh never, dada will be the dominant one"

My head is just flickering between two, after some time, it's going above my understanding. Not even their mouth is being violent, their hands are violent too. Yes it's cute, they are cute, the love they are showing around me is precious but I am tense about bangles, I don't want them to break before Aranyo sees them. Maybe that's also the reason I avoid glass bangles.

I look at my parents, their eyes are aww in love, seeing how this new family is adapting me with so much love. Then suddenly I can hear Moni's voice, and turn my head towards her, "Eyyyy, let her come first in home. She will be stepping into the house for the very first time. Didn't I give you both the responsibility to inform me when she will come."