I swear, I'm not an alcoholic

"Pardon?"

Did he really just ask me to kiss him? I previously kissed him on the cheek, and now he's asking me to do it properly.

Does he want me to use my tongue?

My coworker leans in to me and barricades me between his arms. I can hear my heart beating faster.

"H-Hey, listen, this is going too far-"

"It's just a kiss, really nothing special-"

"I haven't done this before." I'm looking down at our shoes shyly, the tips of which are nearly touching. He's too close...

Silence falls.

He steps away. "Sorry."

Sorry? He apologised..?

I glance at him. His face is red.

Whatever. "It's fine."

"Then~ another peck on the cheek wouldn't hurt." He shows his cheek to me. He's all annoying and playful again.

I just kiss him, without thinking much of it. Much like last time.

"About the tour," he begins, "we're in the living room right now." He points to a bunch of doors. "This is the bathroom, this is the bedroom, blah blah blah."

How lazy... Eh, what did I even expect? It's my rich and amazing colleague, after all.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Sure–" Before I even answer, he's already provided me with a whole crate of beer.

"Eh..?" I squint my eyes.

"This was actually meant for the drinking party, but I can buy some more anyway." He pats my head.

I sit down, rest my head in my hand and pop a beer open. "You're not joining?"

"Nope, I'm planning to drive you back home later, so I can't subject myself to the pleasure. I'm happily sacrificing myself for you, see?" He boasts.

"Yeah, thanks." I chug half of the bottle in one go. "Who else will be at the party?"

"Aside from you and me, only two more colleagues," he says, as he sits down next to me, smirking.

"...I'll think about it," I assure him, for the sake of politeness.

I open my second bottle of beer.

"...What are you looking at?" I scowl.

"You, obviously," he answers.

I gulp down another bottle.

And another. "Hey... what's your favourite animal..."

My coworker slowly pushes the crate away, as I abrade my finger, trying to open my fifth beer.

"I hate animals," he shakes.

"Why..? They're so cute..." I state.

"Yeah, some are."

He plays with my hair, now that I'm resting my face on the table. 

"Like owls. I suppose birds are fine." He sighs loudly. "You remind me of an owl."

"Hm..? How come?"

"Soft, awkward at times, lonely, and... terrifying when angry." He laughs.

"Hey! I'm not lonely...!" I point at him. "I have you, now... Unfortunately."

"Heh! You do! You're right!" He bumps my shoulder.

I fondle with the beer bottle. My coworker decides to hide the beer crate away from me. He picks me up and puts my arm around his shoulder. "You should stop drinking."

I can still stand up straight and understand what's said to me, despite being intoxicated. "Yeah, good idea..."

I take my suit jacket off. I'm starting to feel hot. "I swear, I'm not an alcoholic..."

"Yeah, I believe you. The beer I buy is simply too good to resist, huh! One crate costs me more than half of your apartment's rent!"

"Yeah... sure, how do you even know what my rent is..?"

"I guessed. It's probably something like... six hundred for a month? There's no way it costs more. I've been there!"

I roll my eyes. "Whatever..."

My coworker throws the clothes I took off over his shoulder, and delicately pushes my back towards the front door. "I'll drive you home... Come on."

I follow him. "Hey... how long have I been here, actually..?"

"A few hours," he answers, nonchalantly.

"Oh wow... That's long..." I'm starting to feel drowsy.

He helps me into the elevator, and then in the car. "Don't drink that much at the party, if you decide to come! I'll probably not be able to drive you home~"

I nod.

I wiggle around in the car. I'm bored, but relaxed. I'm not sure why I trust him to the point that I carelessly get drunk with him, but even if he'd try to do something to me, I wouldn't feel hurt. At least, I don't think so.

It's not like it'd make me feel any worse than how I already feel...

"How are you feeling, pal?" His hand suddenly poking my shoulder startles me.

I yelp.

"I feel fine..." I'm surprised at my own answer. 

I haven't felt fine in a while, and my coworker makes me smile.

He drives me home, and helps me up the stairs. I'm starting to lose strength in my legs at this point. "I forgot where you live. What's your door number?"

"Eh... one more flight, I believe..." I seize my coworker's arm, almost tumbling over.

He tries to open the door to my apartment, once he recognises it. It's locked.

"Give me your key."

I rummage through my pockets and pluck my key. I try to fit it in the keyhole, but my coworker grasps my hand and steadies it, easily opening the door. "Thanks–"

He pushes me inside, covers my mouth and pins me to the wall. I freeze.

His tongue finds its way against my neck, and I'm just so confused...

My eyes widen, when he groans in my ear and bites it, before continuing to stroke my neck. He tips my glasses over by accident, and crouches down, so he can lick my throat properly..?

His hand slowly slides off of my face, and ends up on my shoulder first, then on my waist, then inside of my thigh...

This whole time, he's avoiding my mouth, and leaving soft kisses all over my skin. I feel his other hand under my collar, as it  traces my collarbone... All of this feels like a vampire sucking my blood out. It makes me weak in the knees, and...

He stops abruptly, backs away and salutes, visibly sweating. "I'll message you later. Good night!"

He's already gone. ...I didn't even get the chance to say it back. 

And now I'm left with my heart pumping air into my head like a tyre inflator.

I have to rest.