I don't understand why you like this so much...

It's nighttime.

It's dark and I'm laying in bed with my boyfriend, a whole metre apart.

Why? I don't know. He decided not to spoon me tonight, I guess.

I wonder what he's thinking of...

"Are you sleeping?" I ask, as I turn my head in his direction, despite not seeing anything anyway, because my glasses are on the nightstand.

He rolls over. "Not really," he yawns. "What's up?"

I try to make eye contact with him. "Will you hug me?" I lift my arm up to make space for him.

He titters, and rolls into my embrace. He's so wide, that I can't even grab my hands behind his back, as I wrap my arms around him.

It's dark. He shouldn't be able to see me, either.

I quietly pull his shirt up to snuggle against his bare chest, but instead, I realise something: "why do you sleep with your shirt on?"

"What about you?"

"Oh, it's just been a while since I've slept with someone in one bed."

He titters, and twirls circles in my hair. "It's been a while for me, too."

He sits up. "Do you want me to take it off?"

"Yes! I-I mean– no! You don't have to, if you don't want to..." I hate myself.

"I'll only take it off, if you do too."

What a dilemma. "Yeah... Sure..."

I hesitantly take my shirt off first. I consider wearing my glasses so I can see him better, but... what if I catch a glimpse of my own bare chest instead? I'd die of embarrassment...

I'm not sure where to put my shirt, so I just... fold it? For no reason in particular. "You..."

I turn my face away, because I can't see his expression anyway. He's surprisingly quiet and motionless. He doesn't seem to have heard what I said. "Hello?"

"Ah! Right..." He swiftly pulls his shirt off and throws it aside, before tugging me by the arm, so I'm positioned right in front of him. I'm starting to lose my confidence...

"If only I had my polaroid right now..." He pins me down, and smirks perversely.

"S-Shut up."

He starts unironically folding my chest, lovingly pinching my skin in sensitive areas, very specific areas, and– "H-Hold on! W-W-W-W-What are you doing?!" I smear my hand all over his face, to make him stop.

He licks my hand? And collapses in my... uh... boobs? Where he also nuzzles? What? "P-Please get off..."

I shiver runs through me, and I suddenly feel very weak. All of the oxygen escapes my body, when I feel his hand slide down my pa–

My underwear? My underwear? My underwear? Underwear? My? Mine? Underwear? Mine? My underwear?

I bite my lower lip, and of course, slap him in the face, with my super-shaky hand. "Idiot..."

"Sorry..." he titters, "you wouldn't even know how you're making me feel right now..."

I yelp, and with a weirdly surpressed voice, I ask: "Confused? Embarrassed? ...Disgusted?"

"Horny."

"Ew..." I roll my eyes. "Let's just go to sleep–"

"I'm serious." He sounds especially deep as he's saying this... It makes me seriously terrified... in a good way.

"O-Okay, great..."

"Aside from that, you look really cute without those glasses, probably because I don't see you like this often. I do love it when you wear them. It makes you look extra smart–"

"Okay, okay, enough. Just stop. Enough," I say in embarrassment, but in a playful tone. I cover his mouth with... not my hand, instead, my own mouth. I know that works best against selfish airheads, and boyfriends. "Just shut up..."

We unintentionally make out again. I trace his neck and collarbones, just for the purpose of touching him, as my face completely melts into his. I had no idea kissing could feel this good...

Our cheeks are completely covered in saliva. And by 'completely covered,' I mean that you have to be actually skilled to make such a mess. I try to wipe it away with my hand from time to time, because it feels cold.

I firmly grab his head and pull it off my face, making a popping sound as our lips part. I can't tell what he's feeling from his expression, because I can't see him, of course, but the heavy breaths and husky moans that escape him give me the impression that he might be enjoying it a little.

"I don't understand why you like this so much..."

"Because you're my boyfriend~ And I love being intimate with you~"

"Well, I've figured that, but..." I don't even know what I meant by that previous comment. I guess I'm just being insecure again. "I'm cold."

"There's no way! You're never cold!"

"Well, I am now. Do something about it." I smirk.

He hugs me tightly, and rolls us into a little ball, all while laughing like child. He wraps us in the covers, and pushes my face against his chest. Finally!

Our naked torsos are pressed against each other, and I can't help but feel a little weird. It's like we're two rubber surfaces scraping our skins up and down each other, every time we move even a little bit. Is it because of the sweat?

Either way, it smells nice, so I'm not complaining.

"I haven't seen you smoking lately. Have you quit?" I ask.

"Not really... I'm just trying to minimalise it somehow..."

He sighs. "What about you? I haven't seen you taking pills for a while now."

"Oh, I still take them for really urgent naps, but... yeah, I'm also trying to put them off somehow."

He plays with my hair. "I'm glad."

"But, why are suddenly avoiding smoking?"

"Well, we're partners now, and smoking causes impotence, so..."