I already paid

We watch the film in awkward silence, holding hands the entire time. I'm still just so confused and nervous about what we just did... but in a way, I feel happy I could help him.

I can't focus on the film at all, though. The sexual fantasies are taking over my head.

This... loser... this bear of a man... this wet dog... I want him on top of me. Why? I don't know. I don't know how it works either.

In a bathroom stall, in my old apartment's stairway, at home, in the car, in the shower, on the bed, on the floor, off the floor, upside down, anywhere, anytime, anyhow. It's not like I know how, but anyway, I want to touch him, or be touched by him.

I might be a little horny. Only a little bit.

Okay, okay. I'm more than just a little horny. But I do have to surpress those feelings for now, because we're in a public space. Besides, he seems to be enjoying the film. He did bring us here specifically for this one, after all.

I patiently wait for the credits at the end, which are the most entertaining part of this whole piece. My boyfriend stands up and I follow, before walking out of the auditorium with him.

That's right, we didn't buy any snacks at the counter earlier. I'm hungry for di- I mean something warm... and fleshy- I mean his mea- I mean meat. I mean food. Just food.

He turns to me. "Do you want to get something to eat?" he asks, as though he read my mind. ...I hope he didn't.

"Sure, if you want to."

"It's almost eight... I'm not going to cook today. We could go home and order pizza, or something."

"Yeah, that's fine too."

"Let's go home," he finally states.

I yawn. Yeah, I don't have the energy to go anywhere. I just want to go to bed, especially because we still have work tomorrow...

Once we're out of the cinema, I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. "Did you enjoy the film?" I ask, trying to spark a conversation.

"Mm, yeah. The book was better though," he whines, in monotone. "At least you were with me."

"Yeah..."

"Did you like it?" he asks.

"Yeah– well... I couldn't really... it was fine."

We release each others' hands and get in the car in silence... nervously looking at each other.

Just looking... staring in each other's eyes... and at each other's lips...

He strokes my jaw with his knuckles... before tugging on my ear, dragging some of my hair along, and kissing me. It makes me chuckle.

"Okay, okayokay, let's stop and go home," I suggest, pulling away from him. He finally presses on my pelvis, making me squeal and accidentally poke him in the eye, in an attempt to push his face away. We both laugh, and depart afterwards.

We're home in no time, and order some pepperoni pizza. It's my favourite, but only because there is no pineapple on it. All pizza with no pineapple on it is my favourite pizza. ...I just really like food, okay?

Besides, my boyfriend clearly loves to watch me eat.

I take my suit jacket off, considering how unbelievably hot it is in his apartment, and head for the couch. I sit down, and he sits down next to me, waiting for the food to arrive as well.

He wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Got anything going on for the weekend?"

"Hm?" I lock eye contact with him. "No, why do you ask?"

"No reason."

No reason, huh. Of course he's planning something.

I lean back, feeling sleepy from the long day. My boyfriend lies down on my thighs and closes his eyes as well. I'm so exhausted, I barely even have the energy to soothingly stroke his head...

...Zee...Zee...Zee...

I jolt awake upon hearing the sound of the doorbell.

I calmly take my boyfriend's still dreaming head off my thighs, and walk over to the front door, to find the pizza delivery man. "Hello!"

"Hello, sir. Here's your pizza. £6.00 please." He reaches his hand out.

"Oh, right! Hold on." I leave for a moment and grab my wallet, before coming back and paying for the pizza. "Here you go."

I take the delivery, thank him and close the door, before putting the food on the table and walking up to the couch to wake up my sleepyhead. I lightly shake his shoulder. "Get up."

He winks his eyes a few times, and yawns. Loudly. "Good evening, suited lady!"

"Good evening, you heterosexual," I mock. "Now get up. The pizza's here."

"Huh?" He sits up. "at the door?"

"No, I already paid."

"...With your own money?"

"...Yeah?"

He pouts, and lies back down on the couch again, with his back turned to me. "I guess it's your food now. Good night."

"What." I tug on his collar. "Stop being silly and come to the table."

"I'm not hungry."

"Yes you are! Now, get up!" He's such a manchild sometimes.

I try to drag him off the couch, but he's simply too heavy, so I decide to bring the pizza to him instead. I take the box, sit down on the scarce space left on the cushions, and take a slice of pizza. "The airplane is coming~ If you won't sit up now, you will miss your flight~" I try to say that in the most loving voice possible, but it's just so dumb that I end up speaking with monotone instead.

He does sit up in the end, and wait for me with his mouth open to hand-feed him the slice, but I choose to eat it right in front of him instead. "I'm not going to feed you. Take a slice yourself."

He stops me from taking another piece. "Hold on... can I..."

I swallow once more. "What?"

"Can I slide my fingers down your throat? Just to see something..."

"What? To see what?"

"When you gobbled down that apple pie... Do you even have a gag reflex?"

What are these questions?!