I should just trust you wholeheartedly

"Then... that'd mean... it's mutual... right..?" My coworker asks.

"Obviously..." I'm feeling sick.

He proceeds to hug me. Yeah, hugs are great and all, but I want him to make out with me. Please, I'm not asking for that much...

I return the hug anyway. I snuggle in his chest, waiting for him to respond with something... anything.

He starts laughing?

"This was meant to look differently..." he titters, "but I'm not complaining..."

My soon-to-be boyfriend cups my face, and smooches my cheek first. "I'm sorry for making you wait, but... I just can't do it."

"Why not?!" He's making me furious.

"Because the first kiss is meant to be special, isn't it?"

He traces my lower lip with his thumb as I squint my eyes at him in confusion.

So, now he's going to ramble about how this isn't the perfect moment for a kiss?

"Literally every moment with you is special to me."

His failed attempt at pretending not to be flustered has me looking away, because I know I'll make fun of him at the worst possible moment. "Who cares when or where we do it? You're going to be my first, anyway..."

He squeezes my cheeks. "I care. And I know. But this is going to stay with you forever. So... even if one day you'll leave me, I want you to at least have enjoyed your time with me."

I take my glasses off, and hang them on my collar. "Look, I'm ready. All it takes is a little movement. Come on. Do it," I persuade him, but he doesn't budge, at all.

How disappointing. "Do you want me to do it for you?" I scoff.

"What– No, I'll do it... later."

He's seriously getting on my nerves, but... I decide to give up.

No... I feel so embarrassed again. Don't run away...

"Are you going to..." I begin, "I don't know... ask me to be your boyfriend, or something?"

"Yeah, at some point..."

"No, you're going to confess now. I'm not going to wait for that any longer." I seriously couldn't care less about the kiss, but we've got to make it official right now.

He observes my eyes to see whether I'm serious or not. He sighs, and drops to his knees? Oh, okay, he's cherishing my hand now, uh...

"I love you, and I've loved you ever since I had the opportunity to lay my eyes upon you. Your intelligence, your hair, your glasses... everything about you charms me–"

I nearly faint in embarrassment, but luckily, his speech is interrupted by a cough. I sit down on the ground and pat his back to help him out.

"Uh, I'm so sorry, I... I can't do it."

"Just be my boyfriend, for crying out loud!" I hiss in his face, visibly annoyed.

"Okay! Jeez, are you happy now?" He rolls his eyes.

Did he just roll his eyes at me?

Seriously?

I tug on his collar, shut my eyes and push my face into his, initiating the kiss somehow. I try to wiggle around a bit, but he quickly takes over, and pushes me on the floor. I hit my head. Ow. But who cares?! He's kissing me!

He crawls onto me, gently pressing on my chest to keep me in place as his tongue meets mine. He gives me breaks every time I start losing my breath, as though he can tell exactly when.

I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, making sure he doesn't pull away too early.

It really feels like he's eating my face. It's a little weird, but I don't mind...

He pauses for a moment. "Do you want to keep going?" He smirks, awkwardly.

His voice is the only source of sound around us. "I-If you want to stop, you can..."

"Now that I already have your first kiss, I don't see the point in stopping," he says, as he starts unbuttoning my shirt.

I swiftly stop him, before he goes too far. He somehow already managed to unbutton one hole, supposedly in lightning speed. "H-Hold on," I'm still tomato red, "I'd like to keep my clothes. Thanks."

He laughs. "Okay. Sorry. I got carried away." He helps me stand up, and presses my waist against himself, proposing another kiss, just for the sake of it. "Are you going to finish the chores, or..."

"Yes, right. My bad." He releases me, and I realise that I'll probably have to wait another bit for the laundry to finish. "By the way..."

I don't think I should be keeping this secret from him.

"Our employer... he told me he loves me."

"What?" His voice sounds passively aggressively furious. He rushes to the hallway, and clutches his jacket, almost breaking the hook that it's hanging on. "That little–"

"What the hell are you doing?!" I run after him. "Where are you planning to go, huh?! Jee, I rejected him. I just figured I shouldn't hide it from you."

"Well, what else did he tell you?" he asks, in a restless tone.

I sigh. "Nothing in particular. He knows I already have you."

My boyfriend, lord, I can't believe I'm finally calling him my boyfriend, lays his hands on my shoulders and stands perfectly parallel across from me. "I don't like that man. I don't want you to be around him."

"He's really not that bad. I mean– you have nothing to worry about. I wouldn't have told you I love you, if I considered him an option."

He weeps in rage, but eventually, smiles. "You're right. I'm way too jealous. I should just trust you wholeheartedly."

If he doesn't shut up, I'll make him. He's unintentionally making me fluster all the time.

He hugs me and nibbles on my ear. So annoying...