15. "Crazy mind powers."

AFTER TAKING a day to recover, everyone was back at Hoppers cabin to discuss the situation. El was in her own room trying to find where Tom and Heather were. Jaxon was in his room just laying on his bed, listening to Mike pace around and worry. He was trying to appreciate the comfyness because he assumed there would be a lot of action the rest of the summer.

"It can't be good for her to be in there for this long." Mike worried.

"Mile, you need to relax." Max sighed.

"What if she gets brain damage or something??" He exclaimed.

"Oh, shit, is that a real thing?" Lucas asked.

"No, it's not. He made it up." Jax came out of his room wearing a blue tank top and grey shorts, much to Max's liking.

"Mike doesn't know what the hell he's talking about." She added. Jax sat next to Lucas on one of the couches and put his hand out, wanting some cereal. Lucas happily poured him some, considering it was Jax's to begin with.

"Oh, and you do?" Mike mocked.

"No, I don't. See thats the difference between you and me. I don't think I know everything." Max tilted her head, smiling innocently.

Mike rolled his eyes, and the 4 of them walked into the room where Will, Johnathan and Nancy were making phone calls.

"Can you guys settle an argument for us? Who do you think should decide El's limits? Mike or Eleven." Max asked.

"The way you frame that is such bullshit!" Mike defended.

"Its not bullshit, Mike! This is your whole problem, and its also precisely the reason why she dumped your ass!" Max yelled in return, making Lucas hit Jax when he laughed.

"El dumped you?" Nancy spoke in surprise.

"Yeah, because she's conspiring against me. Shes corrupting her." Mike gestured with his hand.

"Enlightening her. The fact is shes not yours. Shes her own person, fully capable of making her own decisions."

"It is good that El has a girl-friend." Jax shrugged.

"Thank you!" Max smiled.

"Shes risking her life for no reason!"

"For no reason? Mike, the flayed are out there doing god knows what." Nancy argued.

"Killing, flaying,"

"Transforming into monsters."

"And El's not stupid. She knows her abilities more than any of us." Nancy agreed with Max.

"Exactly, thank you!"

"And she is her own person,"

"Exactly."

"With her own free will."

"Exactly. El has saved the world twice and Mike still doesn't trust her."

"You wanna talk about trust, really? After you made Eleven spy on us?" Mike yelled, obviously fed up with no one being on his side.

"Wait, what?" Lucas stepped in.

"Oh she didn't tell you this? Or Jaxon? Because he was there too. They used El's powers to spy on us." Mike ratted out.

"No, no, no, we did not make her. It was her idea! And why are we even talking about this, seriously!" Max dismissed.

"Yeah, who cares." Will added.

"Thank you, Will!" Jax pointed at him, tired of the arguing.

"I care!" Lucas put his hand up.