28. "souls sucked out."

ABOUT 45 minutes later, the 5 of them had arrived at Eddie's trailer. Jaxon, Dustin and Lucas all panted, as they were the ones who were pedaling.

"I don't think we've gone that far consistently." Dustin wiped his forehead, tossing his bike to the grass.

"Seven damn miles.." Jax cursed.

"Hey, you should put your headphones ready. Just incase, y'know?" Lucas had stopped Jax.

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks." Jax had flashed him a smile before following the rest of them into the trailer. Immediately they all noticed the big, red, slimey gate that had grown on the ceiling.

"It's only fair you do it, since I had to pick through the garbage looking for Dart." Lucas had handed Dustin a broom to try and jab at the substance.

"Touché." Dustin sighed, taking the broom from him and looked up with a disgusted look on his face. Dustin flipped the broom around and bravely stabbed through the goo with the handle side, clearing an entrance. They looked through it and saw... Eddie's trailer. Except it was dark and gloomy. What was more important though, was that the 4 older teens were stood looking back at them. Dustin started to laugh. "Hi there." They all waved. "Bada bada boom!"

"Okay, so how do we get out of here?!" Robin called out, pointing her question at Dustin.

"Hold on!" He turned to Jaxon, Lucas and Max. "Go get Eddie's mattress off his bed. Erica and I will tie curtains together." Dustin ordered them away, leaving the three to navigate through the trailer.

"Why do we have to get his mattress? No offense, but the guy doesn't look like he showers much." Max groaned, though she stopped dead in her tracks when she entered his bedroom causng Jaxon and Lucas to bump into each other.

"More importantly, why does he have those stains!?" Jax shielded his eyes with his hands. "Oh I can't touch that thing. Even the shelter has cleaner shit than this. A shelter! For homeless people! No weird sex stains." He comtinued to ramble while Max and Lucas had already picked up the matress and was dragging it back to the living room area of the trailer.

"Alright, then guide us, Captain." Max sighed, not really wanting to touch it either. Jax walked infront of them, kicking anything aside that could make Lucas trip since he was walking backwards.

"Pleasure to be leading this ship!" Jax exclaimed in a british accent. "Beware the kracken, Ms. Carrot top! One swift tentacle swoop and you're a goner!" He grabbed onto Max's shoulders and shook her around, as her and Lucas dropped the mattress underneath the gate.

"Do you always have to bring up the british guy?" Max rolled her eyes, revealing this wasn't the first time Jaxon had acted like this.

"Only when you look like you would least want me to." He smiled boyishly, causing her to shake her head and plant a kiss on his cheek. Besides when Dustin had walked in on them just an hour ago, this was the first time in months Max had shown affection infront of someone. And now, everyone had seen it.

"Seriously, if you two keep doing this, that mattress will have another stain. With my puke!" Erica sassed as she handed Dustin her end of the tied curtain.

"Not quite sure how these physics are gonna work, but uh.. here goes nothin'." Dustin through up part of the curtain like a lasso, and it went straight through to the other side. "There we go. And if my theory is correct.." He let go and the curtain didn't move. If anything, it looked pretty secure. "Huh. Abracadabra." Dustin smiled.

"Holy shit." Max grinned in facination. Jax just smiled and looked over at Dustin. His best friend was saving the world again.

"alright, pull on it! See if it holds!"