1. The wedding

I am sitting on a bed decorated with rose petals . The room is looking beautiful with different flowers and scented candles. There is a white door at right side of mine .maybe ,washroom. At front of me,there is a huge television with some drawers below. At left side of the bed ,there is a dressing table.

I am waiting for my dear husband in my heavy red lehnga .but I don't think he will come .it's been two hours.i sighed and stood from the bed and went to dressing table for remove the heavy jewellery .
I looked at the mirror and saw a girl with no expressions on the face. Why?
Because today my all dreams shattered .I will not receive any love from my husband just like all girls do. He hates me ,and he will leave no chance to torture me and show me how much he despise my presence.

A lone tear slipped from my eye when I recall his words.....

5 hours ago.....
I am getting ready for my wedding. Yes ,you heard it right . it's my wedding today . And the groom is also of my choice .my love .I can't wait to be known as his .

I wore an heavy red lehnga with golden embroidery on it and matching it with red and green jewellery . I am so happy that my cheeks are hurting from smiling .

Oye,bss krr hun kinna jyaada smile kregi abb,tera face ni dukh reha."my bestfriend Anusha said to me.

"Tenu ki pta main ki feel krr rhi aa,you know I always imagine this day ,and with him only. And now that I finally going to become his and he is going to be mine ,,,i ..I feel like this is a dream ,...a dream that THAT I don't want it to end. I am so happy that he forgives me."I said to her while recalling the past .

"But still yarr ,I don't get it , at least he should be little angry at you but still he didn't show any signs of anger and said yes to marry you.he didn't even ask you the reason about why you broke up with him. Don't you think it's little suspicious "she said .

"No, I know him ,he will not anything like you think. He loves me.i know"I said to her but it came as a question.

Suddenly my phone ring.its karan.
At this point a beautiful smile appeared on my face. I quickly answered the phone.

K: hello
M:he...hello
K:open the door .I am waiting for you outside.
M:wh..what...you are outside . But we can't meet now. If anyon...
K:just open the fucking door.
M:o..ok.

I quickly opened the door and look at him who is looking so handsome in his golden sherwani with red turban on his head and a red shawl wrapped on his right to left arm.

He came inside and while looking deeply into my eyes he said ,"we need privacy".
"I will come after sometime"anusha said.and ran out .

Karan closed the door. And came towards me .
I was looking at the floor . When he said.
"You are looking very happy today"he said in his deep manly voice. I don't know why but I think there is something in his voice that's not giving me the good vibes today. My heart was beating furiously.

But still I nodded.
He hummed and said,"hmm, but don't worry,this happiness will not last longer"

I jerked my head up and thought I heard something wrong but no ,my happiness flew away when he said those words."what,you think you will break my heart, will ghost me for 5 years ,and still I will love you and will marry you happily.no ,you are wrong .I hate your existence and I will do anything to torture you ,to hurt you just like you did to me . Jinna main tarpeya aa ohna hi hun tu tarpegi . Jinna main roya aa ohna hi hun tu royegi. Don't think I will forget everything.your bad days are going to start from now on"he smirked and left the room.

Flashback ends

I was crying in front of the mirror . I was crying for my fate . Why baba g ,why you give me this life. When the one whom I love wants me to die .why you give me happiness when you just wants to snatch it back .whyyyyy....

----×------×------×--------×------×-----×
Guys,follow this account for more spoilers ,❤️❤️❤️

----×------×------×--------×------×-----×Guys,follow this account for more spoilers ,❤️❤️❤️