24. The Suicide

So ,before starting the story,i want you to tell you all that finally my book has 1k reads.🥳🥳🥳I know its not that much but still i became very happy when i saw that my book has 1k reads now🥰🥰😍

Aaahhhhh...i am so happy .this is so much for me because i became happy on just small things and i feel like this is the best thing for me .because when i start writing this book,i did'nt know that you all will like it or not.

but thanks to all of you guys,who appreciate me and motivate me in all this time.so please keep supporting me in this journey .

THANKYOU SO MUCH....love you all😘😘😍

-----------------------------------------

Mehar's pov:::::

[Thus chapter has suicidal and triggering scenes,so.if you are not comfortable with that,you can skip this.]

I woke up when bright sunny rays falls on my face.

but this time,my face does'nt have that glow on it.

I was felling actually numb.my brain,my body,everything.

but still there is an ache,in my heart.

Why it's not understanding that he is gone.he will nit come to me.he does'nt deserve low life people like us in his life.

i was just staring at the ceiling blankly.

And i didn't realise when a lone tear escaped from my eye and then it didn't took the name if stopping.

These tears ,they also don't understand that he will not come even if they constantly cry in front of him.

Thus heart doesn't understand that he will not come if it stop beating.

i gulped and cleaned my tear stricken face when an idea came in my mind.

what if i die.then these problems will also die.

i will not have to listen hateful comments about me being orphan.

i will mot have to face those nightmares which still haunted me.

i will not have to bear the heartbreak .

Every problem will solve with this.

yes,i will do this.i will die.

I looked around me but found nothing which can help me.tgen i thought about something and quickly got up from the bed and went to washroom.

i went in sat in the bath tub.Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes.

Just his face is coming infront if my eyes and his hurtful comments ringing in my ears.

i want to vanish it all.i took a deep breath and tightened my fists ,closed my eyes and laid in bathtub.

My eyes were closed bjt still our happy moments when we first met in college,our fights,the time when he proposed me ,oir bickerings,tye nights when i was scared from the thunder and he tried to make me sleep while hugging me tightly,our first kiss and lastly the things and names which he called me were all roaming in my mind.

after sometime i couldn't take it and sat with a jerk.

i will not die with this way.i have to do something else.

i looked around me and i noticed a blade placed on the mirror drawer.

i quickly get it and sat again in the bath tub .

my hands were shivering due to the fear and my emotions ,my feelings,my insecurities are build up and i have no control on me.

i closed my eyes and took a deep breath and finally with a one jerk i cut my nerve and laid under the water.