23.The truth

[This chapter is not edited. So please co-operate.

VOTES,COMMENTS,VOTES,COMMENT,VOTE,COMMENTS,VOTES,COMMENTS]

Karan's pov::

I opened my eyes and looked at the white ceiling infront of me.i looked around and noticed that all the room is white and i was laying in the white bed .

I recognised it was a hospital room .I tried to sit but my head was aching and I was feeling unconscious.

The door opened and viraj came into the room .

"Hey..hey...don't panic.here drink the water" he said and made me drink water.

I relaxed and asked him where am I here .

He answered that it's nothing a big deal .I just got into a small accident that's why.

I nodded and looked at my hands which have small scratches that's it.

I am feeling different in my body ...what is it.

He shrugged his shoulder and looked at me confusingly.

I looked at him and stood from the bed .I went into attached washroom and looked at myself in mirror.

Everything is fine but still I can feel something strange in my body.

I got out of that hospital's blue shirt and looked at myself.

There is nothing strange but a small cut was there which was looking stitched recently.

"Did something happened to me because if accident .I mean I don't feel the accident was bad so there was no need if the surgery right." I turned and asked him

He looked at me confusingly and then the cut .

He replied that he doesn't know about any surgery.

I looked at him and went out.

At the same time ,the doctor came .he walked towards me and cautioned me to not walk yet.

I nodded and went to bed again.

This time I looked at him clearly .he was sweating profusely.

His hands were trembling and was gulping again and again.

Like he is kind of scared from someone or something.

I looked at viraj and signalled him to investigate the doctor through my eyes .

He understood and nodded silently and left the room.

That doctor gave me some medicines but I refused by saying that I will have them after sometime.

He agreed and quickly turned to leave when I called him.

He stopped but didn't turned .

After a while he looks at me and asked me what happened.

"The accident was that big and I didn't got any injuries apart from scratches but there is a cut in my chest like I have a surgery recently.why?" I asked him and looked at me nervously.

" Si...sir..that....we need to get some tests urgently and also the surgery was needed due to some precautions .th... that's why." He answered while stammering .

And that just clarified my suspicion that something is not right.

I looked at him first sometime and nodded.

He quickly went out of the room.

Huh....coward.

-------------after 2 hours.---------------