16.I am not a saint

{This chapter is not edited ,so read it on your own risk}

Karan's pov::::

I am happy that we got settled with our fight .she said that she wants some time to tell me the reason ,I agreed with that because I cant stay away from her just because some stupid reason related to past.

But I will make sure that she will tell me that particular reason on her own.

Today is the special day for me as we were now together.not like we were not but still the distance which we have between us even though we were near is got lessened.

At first i made a plan to drive her to her office.she was scared that she will get scolded if she didn't reached on time.but she doesn't know that she is my wife and nobody dares to mess with what belongs to me.

I already got the information about what her manager do with her just because she is orphan but they didn't know that I am standing behind her . Always .

The day before she rejoined ,I went to her office and met that manager .

He immediately recognised me as who spent know about me in whole asia.

Your wife.

I know that .Apart from her.

So that manager was sweeting profusely after seeing me infront of him .

Obviously people like him always bent infront of power and money and always degrade who is under them.

That's why I choose power because now I have the only right to order and do what my heart and mind wants.

Nobody has the power to bend me on my knees.
Except the one whom I choose as my wife .

She has the only right to leash her anger on me,degrade me ,love me,and also kill me.

After that applying some of my rules on that old bastard and also teaching him the lesson in my ways about what he did to my wife in these past years ,i left.
.next day,i went to get her from the office just because I wants to spend some time with her .

But after seeing her with that Akshay ,who at one point was my bestfriend,my blood boiled with rage,jealousy and so on.

I don't like her to be with him.He is not trustworthy and sunshine boy he looks.he is the most dangerous person in the disguise of innocent .

I quickly take her with me .I have decided that she will not work here in this company with him.

After the lunch and dancing in rain she slept in the car itself.

How can someone be this cute .Also she was looking so hot dancing in the rain and smiling fully .

My heart just got melt with one sight of her smiling.

When I reached at office,she was sleeping .I tried to shake her but she didn't woke up.also she has got slight fever.

I shook my head .I told her that she will catch cold in rain but she didn't listen me .

She is as stubborn as you.

I know .so ,I take her in my arms and took her to my cabin from my personal lift which is connected to my cabin.

That's why none of the employee saw her entering my cabin.

After changing her clothes with the help of my assistant and wrapping in sheets carefully,i let her sleep and came out of the room which I have build in my cabin so that if I got late sometime so I can rest here .