10:The Romance in the morning

still karan's pov:

After taking the cold shower and calming my junior also,I got out of the bathroom and entered in bedroom.

I heard a loud ringing of thunder and lightning.oh!it's raining heavily.

I was only in my trackpants and was drying my hair with towel but suddenly a thought struck in my mind .

I quickly looked at mehar but I can't see her was as her face was opposite to me towards the couch.she has Astrophobia.That means she fears of thundering and lightening.

I remember ,in college days ,whenever it was raining ,she used to tightly hug me and I had to make her sleep by telling her soothing words so that she can sleep.

I went near her and bent on my knees near the couch .I bent my face towards her face and I heard she was murmuring something under her breath.

I took a deep breath ,and again bent my face towards her so that I can hear her properly.

"Mumma,papa, mumma,karan,karan" she was murmuring her parents and my name under her breath.

By just hearing my name from her mouth my lips slightly twitched .she still take my name while sleeping.

I noticed her shivering figure. At first I thought to put her on the bed but then an evil idea stuck in my mind😈😈😈

If I put her on bed then I will not get the opportunity to hug her in sleep.otherwise she will bite me in the morning by saying that the bed is huge ,and I should have sleep on my side blah blah. But if I sleep on the couch with her ,then I can say that she was shivering and screaming my name in her sleep.so I had to sleep with her out of courtesy.

YESS ,WOW,I HAVE A GREAT MIND.WELL DONE KARAN😈

After taking the blanket from the bed I quickly covered her and the I also laid under the cover beside her while i slid my one arm under her head and with other i held her waist and turned her towards me.

I hugged her tightly and put her face on my chest.

I started whispering soothing words in her ear.

"Shh,baby,I am here,nothing will happen to you .I am here,just sleep.okk.i am and will always be here for you"i whispered in her ears.

After sometime she got calm.

I waved my hands in her silky light brown hairs.i realised that if that day didn't have happened then our lives would've different by now.we didn't have to look at each other with hatred .

Our eyes held pain,and love for each other but we are not ready to forget the past and move forward.

I sighed while thinking and after sometime ,sleep consumed me .

Morning:6 a.m.
Mehar's pov:

I slightly turned in my sleep when I felt soft ticklish at the corner of my neck.i tried to turn but I think something is stopping me to turn .I tried to move but my hands were also held tightly by other pair of hands.

WAIT ....HANDS.

I quickly opened my eyes and tried to move my head .I tilt my head sidewards and saw that this angry bird is totally sleeping on me.his face was resting in the corner of my neck and and his hands were resting on my waist as well as my hands were in his hands .

My legs were between his legs as his one leg is under my legs and the other was above my legs.

God this stupid fellow,when did he slept here.