7. Cruel

Karan's pov:

WARNING: (some scenes in this chapter can be triggering,if you can't handle that you can happily skip this part.thankyou)

It's been 2 months since our marriage.we came close.but still I am not able to make her reveal the truth that why did she broke up with me .

I know her.she will not do anything like this without any reason and I want to know that reason why she decided to broke up with me.

In these 5 years ,I became the top businessman in all over asia as well as my buisness is growing all over the world.but it's not my true identity.

With the king of the buisness I am also the king of underground mafia.i am the king of mafia.buisness is just for hiding the true face of my illegal side.

Everyone fears me .People know that if they dare to mess with me,they will not be able to see the next day.

Everyone knows who I am.even my family knows it.but they show me that they didn't know about it.they think I don't know.i know.i know everything.they fears me.even my own family fears me.but...

But there is this petite girl who glared at me instead of fearing.my one glare and anyone will shut their mouth but this, this girl will show me her dark brown honey eyes with such intensity...that I want to drawn into them.

But everytime I try to get close to her,the feeling of heart break again comes and I have to go away from her for my own safety.

I chuckled ye soch kar ke jis se lok darte hai,wo khud ek ladki se bhaag Raha hai.and that girl is my life .she is mine.
Yess,I said that I want to take revenge on her.but I don't want her to go away from me.i want her to be close to me.EVERY FUCKING TIME.

but it's not possible until I know the truth.

A smile appeared on my face when remembered the moments of few hours before.

When I was in farm,I got a call.i heard from other side and smirked .

"I am coming"I said and cut the call.

I started my bike and head to home to take my car as I will go there by car.when I opened the front door ,there was no one.

I headed towards my room,and heard the slight voices .I opened the door slightly ,and my eyes were going to came out of its socket.

There stood the epitome of beauty.The Goddess,MY GODDESS.

She was dancing and singing but then she took my photo frame in her hands and start talking to it.she was looking so cute and hot in that white towel and wet opened hair.

I felt the slight pain in my lower part by just looking at her.she was talking that if am a gay or whatttt.

SERIOUSLY 😑😑,itna handsome banda hu main, kudiyaan mardiya hai mere te ,par maine apni aankhein bss ISS ek kudi lyi rakhiyaan and she was calling me gay.

She said that I don't know how to kiss...God,she don't know, what fucking things I want to do to her apart from kiss .

I cleared my throat to get her attention ,she was looking so cute while looking at me with her  brown innocent eyes.

I quickly got my keys and left the room .but suddenly I imagined her kissing me with her her soft plump pink lips.

"Fuck the revenge"i muttered under my breath and turned around to go to her and I kissed her .

At first it was slow but then I started moving my lips on her faster. Her lips were feeling soft and they were sweet.

Enough of her,I got boner just by imagining her.i stopped my car at my destination and got out of it.

It's my warehouse where I do my all illegal activities.i got in and my left hand man came to me .I show him my hand indicating that I don't want to hear anything.i got in a dark room which is in basement.

And there sitting my prey tied with ropes and blood all over his body.oh,lgta hai iski mehmaan niwaaji pehle se hi ho chuki hai.

I sat on the chair which was placed  infront of him.

"Who sent you here?"I asked him in calm yet dangerous voice.

"N...no..nobody"he said while stammering.

"I will ask last time,WHO SENT YOU HERE"i said while raising my voice at last.

"I SAID NOBODY, PLS,,PLEASE LET ME GO,I ...I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING "

I shake my head and pushed the hot dagger in his left thigh.He screamed with pain which I felt like music to my ears.

I again pushed that dagger at the same place again and again,and with that his screams gets louder.

He was repeatedly denying .after torturing him for straight two hours such as cutting his fingers and pushing the hot iron rod in his both legs i shoot him in the middle of his eyes.and his screams stopped from echoing in the dark room.

"F*cker"i muttered under my breath.

After that I came out of the room .

My left hand man came towards me and asked me"what boss...did he give the information "

I shook my head.

"Then why did you kill him"he again asked.

"He was of no use"i muttered .

And headed to the bedroom which was on second floor.

My white shirt painted fully into that f*ckers blood.i threw that shirt on the floor and straight headed to the bathroom.i took long cold shower and again I saw her face when I close my eyes.the happenings of this morning flashed in my mind and a slight smile appeared on my face.

I wrapped the towel on my lower part and came out of the bathroom . I started looking from outside of the glass wall from where we can see the whole city.

This is who I am.A cruel,a dangerous mafiaa .I am the king of this world.i belongs here. In this darkness .

And I am worried that when she will find who i am,and what I work,if she will accept me.if she can handle me.......A CRUEL AND DANGEROUS MAFIA....

Uffff......it's completed.

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵This emoji dedicate to karan's hotness in this chapter.

So do you like this chapter.what part you like the most.Do you think mehar will reveal the truth to karan.

Will karan accept it or not?

Vote or comment kar do jldi se and next chapter will  be soon.❤️❤️

❤️❤️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.