21.The cheating.

Mehar's pov:::

I don't know what will happen when I will enter in bedroom but chalo....rab te bharosa hai ...vo bacha hi lega.

I took a deep breath and turned the door knob and opened the door slightly.

I peeked inside but there was no one.

I entered in and a gasp left my mouth when I looked at the room's condition.

Everything was like it's not cleaned for years .

The wooden chairs which were placed at the side of the room were now in the middle of the room .

The bedsheets were tangled totally and were lying on the side of the bed .and the flower vase was broken and all the flowers were spread around the room.

The glass pieces were all around in the room.

What the hell .....

Why is he behaving like this.gussa hai toh reason toh bataye.edda kyun behave kar raha hai.

I placed the food plate on the mirror table which was on the side of the bed and thank God atleast one thing is in good condition.

I flinched when I heard the banging sound of something from the washroom.

I looked at the bathroom door and ran towards it.

It was open.

I gulped and opened the door and went inside.

I widened my eyes when I saw that karan is under the shower and banging his hand on the wall continuously.

I ran towards him and tried to stop him but pata nahi konsi aatma swaar huyi pari hai inke upar...ruk hi nhi rahe.

"Karan....are you insane ...stop it ..stop it...please just STOP IT " i screamed and make him look at me.

I made him turn towards me and looked in his eyes.

My own eyes filled with tears when I looked at his eyes.

His eye were all red and tears were coming from his eyes.i smelled the alcohol from his breath and with the way he is behaving he is highly drunk.

Don't know,what it is ...but I felt that these tears are because of me.

The way he looked at me ... It was mixture of anger,love,and also hate .....for me.

it was like he is fighting with his own self that what to do .

I collected myself and tried to ask him what happened ....but he jerked me away from him with pure disgust on his face.

I felt hurt but still I didn't showed.

"Karan....what happened...why are you behaving like this.at least please share with me.maybe ....maybe I can help..."

I was asking him and tried to make him answer me but he cut me in middle while saying

"Help ...from you....ok...tell me one thing .why I will ask help from someone who is also behind my misery ."

H said in a ...mocking tone.

I didn't understand anything....who is behind his misery...me?

And suddenly I came out of my thoughts when he held my shoulder tightly and pulled me towards him.

Our faces were inches apart from each other.

I looked in his eyes asking the reason of his anger with my eyes and he looked in my eyes .

For a moment...his eyes showed the hurt and confusion and love but then again the look of anger and disgust reappeared and his hold my shoulders got tightened.

The Melody Of Our Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें