12.Meeting

Important note::::
I said on the previous chapter that the target is 7 votes and 5 comments.but nobody fullfill the target.kyu Bhai...paise lagte hai kya sabke.

But still I updated today.sonthe target for today is same .please vote and comments kar do .main ro dungi nahi to😭😭😭🙏🙏

VOTES, VOTES, VOTES, VOTES, VOTES,VOTES,.....

ABHI YAHI NAARA LAGAUNGI MAIN TOH.....

some other place(7 am.)
Unknown's pov::

I can't wait to meet her today.i have waited for her for whole 5 years.but now,my wish will come true.

I can see her,I can stand infront of her,I can touch her.

I know that she is going to office today.and I also know that her bastard husband will not come with her as he hates her .I know .

He just marry her to take his revenge.he don't love her anymore .but I do.i do love her.a lot.

She is my love .my obsession.

In the college ,when I first saw her,I was mesmerized by her beauty but at that time,that bastard  came in my line.and snatched her from me.so I had to take my steps back.

But when they broke up,I thought this is my chance,but don't know , where did my Jaan vanished at that time.my mehar.

But 2 months ago ,when I saw her at the mall with her friend ,my love and obsession for her again bloomed in my heart.i searched for her for whole two months ,but then I got the information that she is married to that karan and he just married her for the revenge.

But this time I will not step back .I will make her mine BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.

I WILL CAGE YOU MY BIRD.SOON.

AT OFFICE (9:35 am.)
Mehar's pov::

"God,because of you ,i got late."I said to karan frustatedely as because of him i got late .

"Don't worry ,no one will scold you because of going late."he said while being calm.

Eh Banda itna relax kidda hai,vaise taan gussa edde naak te baitha renda hai.i thought while looking at him.
(How can this person be so relaxed today,otherwise he only shows anger )

"Why,will take punishment instead of me".i asked him sarcastically.

He looked at me and leaned towards my face.he raised his one hand and stuck the strand of hair behind my ear and stroked my cheeks.

"Nobody has the audacity to punish you ,when they know ,that who you belongs to" he said while smile dangerously.

Oh baba g,iski eh smile taan kinni draavani hai.
A shiver ran through my spine while looking at his dangerous smile.it was kind of creepy.he is not my karan,he is someone else.
(Oh God,his smile looks so creepy)

But still I maintain a strong face and said that if he is some prime minister that they will not said to me anything while being late because they fear me.

And he whispered that "prime minister toh nahi ,but I hold the power to even bring the prime minister on his knees" and chuckled darkly.

God .....eh l banda khud naal kinna obsessed hai.i mentally facepalmed myself and shook my head at him.he was still stroking my cheeks .(this man is so self obsessed with him)

I slapped his hand lightly and huffed"I know that you are the no.one businessman in the whole asia ,but Edda eh matlab nahi hai ki TUC itni lambi lambi choroge .huh"