11.Is my husband jealous?

Target:7 votes,5 comments
Otherwise I will not update next chapter.

Mehar's pov:

"I quickly finished my shower and dry my body with towel .when I raise my hand to take my clothes I realised what I forgot .

I facepalmed myself for my foolishness.how can I forget my clothes Outside.now what should I do.

Karan will be outside by now.should I call him and ask him to bring my clothes .no no.how can he bring my clothes from closet.no.

Umm,should I ask him to go outside.but will he listen me.

I bite my lower lips and decided to go with the later .I opened the washroom door slightly and peek my head slightly to look in the room.i roamed my eyes everywhere in the room and I almost squealed in joy when I noticed that karan is not in the room.

I opened the room and quickly disappeared into closet.

After that ,i quickly got ready in white Palazzo suit with white heels .I did some light makeup and finishing the last touch I looked at myself in the mirror for last time and blew the kiss .

I did some light makeup and finishing the last touch I looked at myself in the mirror for last time and blew the kiss

When I entered in bedroom,I noticed karan sitting at couch and doing something on his laptop.

What's with him and his laptop.Edda lagda hai jaise main ni yeh laptop se shaadi huyi hai is angry bird ki.huh....
(Looks like he is married to his laptop,not me)

Hearing the sound of my footsteps,he looks up.Heat rush into my cheeks when he got up from the couch and came towards me without removing his eyes from me.

He stands infront of me and leaned his face towards mine.he stopped two inches away from my face.he took a deep breath and again stand straight and roll his both hand half way through my head and joined them to the side of his both heads.
(It's a tradition in Punjabi culture so that they will get save from evil eye.in Punjabi language,it's called balayiaan.)

And after that he raised his one hand and touched it with the side of my eye so that little of kohl smugged on his finger tip and then pressed it on the back of my ear.(it's also done to get away from evil eye)

I blushed when I again remembered what just he did.

When he himself realised what he did,he cleared his throat and went out of the room.i smiled at his antics and looked at the time to see it's 8 am. I have to reach office by 9:30.

I quickly dashed out of the room and went into the kitchen .Mummy g was preparing the tea and coffee.

I wished her good morning and she wished me back while saying "morning taan ajj karan di good hoyi honi hai.jo apsara savere savere dikhi hai ohnu."and chuckled.

I blushed again when I remembered the moments which happened sometimes ago.

When you live someone,then the little little things done by then become special and big for you .