14.The office tour {PART-1}

At KJS co.:::::
Mehar's pov::::

I opened my eyes feeling the slight throbbing in my head.God,why my head is paining like someone is beating it with hammer.

I sat up straight at the bed while closing my eyes.

After sometime I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings.

This is not my room.where am i???

I got up from the bed .I noticed two white doors in the room. One door was in front of the bed and the other was on my right side.

I walk towards the door which was at my right side and opened it slightly.

My mouth opened wide as I looked at the interior of the washroom.

I came inside the washroom and looked at myself in the mirror.There is a unique glow on my face.

I smiled and it instantly got vanished when I noticed the clothes i am wearing.

It's just a white t-shirt with nothing else.

Where are my clothes.

I quickly washed my face and set up my tangled hairs with my fingers as It got tangled when I was sleeping.

After that i quickly dashed towards the door but stopped abruptly when a thought came in my mind .

What If there would be someone else other than.....other than that person whom I am looking for.

I sighed and took a deep breath .after that i raised my hand and put it on the doorknob and twisted it slightly while trying not to do any noise.

I opened the door slightly and peeked my head outside and roamed my eyes around the room.

There's no one in the room.i sighed and opened the door fully and came out.

I looked at the room and it's looking like a cabin.
I went near towards the big brown wooden table .I looked at the nameplate on the table .

My face instantly lit up after reading the name on it.

Yessss, it's of my husband's.i looked around me and notice the every detail of the room.

I am proud of him .he became this successful just because of his hard work.

I was admiring the room when my eyes caught the sight of big glass wall.i went towards that wall and touched it with my both hands and leaned my forehead against it.

I can see the whole bustling city from here .if it looks this beautiful at the day time from here then it would look mesmerizing in night.

I was admiring the city's look while leaning against the glass wall when two pairs of hands wrapped around my waist.i flinched but then....

A small smile came on my face as It didn't take me minute to recognise whom this touch belongs to.

He bend towards me and rested his face on the crook of neck.

"It's looks so beautiful from here"i whispered to him and he hummed in response and got his hold tightened on my waist.

I smiled at his reaction and we stand there for five minutes .

We didn't need any conversation between us to cut the silence as this silence feels comfortable.it was radiating warmth and our love for each other .

After five minutes ,I turned towards him and looked in his eyes .

"Who changed my clothes"i asked him while raising my eyebrow.

"Who would've".He answered me in 'duh'tone.