27.She is back

Mehar's POV::::

I am sitting in the corner of the room. Crying ,because at one side ,I am happy bcz now he knows the truth.

But on the other side ,I am sad,angry , don't know what is this feeling .

I can't imagine that he is the mafia boss.how ....how ruthlessly he killed them all .

He didn't even flinched for a second when they were brutally tortured .

I ...I can't imagine that the person I am living with from so long can do these things .

He ...he killed them all .

He is a murderer .a criminal .

" Tu chup karegi mehar. Kab se bas ek hi ratt lagaye rakhi hai .How can you say all these things about him ." Anusha said while sitting infront of me

" What are you saying. I told you many times that how he brutally killed all those four and ...and he is mafia ...but you are asking me that how can I say this. Are you gone mad or what."  I asked her while glaring at her .

"I am not mad but I think you surely have gone mad .tu soch toh ek baar,he killed all of them just because they were the reason for your bad condition.he killed Arun,and the other two ,because they took your pictures being naked .are you forgetting that you were in depression for 3 years just because of this reason .

And that f*cker Akshay ,he was the mastermind of all this. He asked them to click your photoes,he asked them to blackmail you for staying away from karan,and after five years when you two were together ,he was still making plan of getting you ." She screamed .

I know ...I know that.why everybody is hell bent to reminiscing me those nightmares again and again.

" And you know the main thing ,if he wouldn't.t have killed them ,they would have killed you by now .he did this all just because of you and here you are ,accusing him for killing them."

I was just crying listening all these.

This is all so wrong.he ...he doesn't have any right to kill anyone.

" No....no I am not linking with the monster like him .what if in future ,this same thing happen with me. No...no...I am not living with him.i will just go somewhere far away from him where he can't find me.yes ...yes this is the right thing." I said and took the bag from up the cupboard and started packing the clothes.

Anusha was screaming all the time that whether I am insane or what but right now I am just watching those dark raging eyes that just killed someone without any remorse .

Anu came beside me and threw the bag aside .

She held my shoulders and shaked me.

"What happened to you mehar.why are you behaving like this.you want to leave him .ok then go . Go wherever you want to go but remember ,you will never be happy by staying away from him.

Do you forget how you've lived these five years.kyun khud ki life khraab kar Rahi hai mehar.i can guarantee you ,noone in these world can make you happy other than him.

Tujhe nahi pata ,but Maine dekha hai vo tujhse itna pyaar karta hai ki apni jaan Tak Dene se piche nahi hatega .Pata hai jab hospital mein teri saansein thode time ke liye ruk gayi thi toh ese lag raha tha ki uski saansein bhi tere saath hi jaa hi Rahi hai .

Pata hai kaise bachon ke jaise ro Raha tha tab or tu ese bande ko chorna chahti hai jo khus se bhi tujhe priority deta hai ."

She said all this in one go and my ears can't believe by hearing her last lines.