8. jealousy and pain

We all are currently doing breakfast.its neen two days since that kiss incident. After that,we didn't talk much.mostly,we are ignoring each other from past two days.

Mummy and papa ji came yesterday morning.

"Ummm...wow bhabhi.this food is too amazing .how did you manage to make Such tasty food."viren said to me while kidding my hand.i chuckles and shook my head at his antics.

"Oye,chup kar ke khaana khaa.varna te bhi naseeb nahi hone dunga"karan said to viren while glaring at him.

"Kyun Bhai,bhai,jalan ho Rahi hai kya that i got the chance to kiss your wife's hand and not you."viren said wiggling his eyebrows.karan just glared at him .

"Oye,khote de puttar ,chup kar ke khaana khaa"mummy said to viren this time.

"Haww,papa mom said you donkey"he said and I chuckled.

With this karan looked at me while raising his eyebrow and quickly looked down.god,ISS bande ki aankhon mein bhi magic hai.

At that time, doorbell rang and I got up .

I opened the door and saw a girl .she was looking new here .she wears a white crop top with jeans and denim jacket. And her face was totally loaded with makeup.

"Um yes,who are you?"I asked her politely.

"Is karan here"she asked me.

Why is she looking for karan.is she his girlfriend.no.no...

"Why are you looking for karan"i asked her while raising my eyebrow.

"Why should I tell you"she asked me back .okk now ske is giving me b*tchy feelings .

"Ugh...leave it"she said and pushed me aside.

Whhhattt the hellll!!!!she pushed me in my own house.haw dare she!!!

I got in the dinning room and my eyes were about to came out of its socket while seeing the scene infront of me.

That ,that bitch was hugging my karan tightly and he also has his arms wrapped tightly Around her waist.

I gritted my teeth while looking at them.

"How are you karan.why didn't you tell me that you are coming india.we could have spent some time together."she said in her not so loud voice.

"I...j have some urgent work to do.si didn't got the time.you know,in marriage and preparations.". Karan said to her.

"Marrige,whose marrige"she asked with confusion.
"Our,OUR MARRIGE"i said to her while coming between them and held karan's hand.

"Your marrige karan....how did it possible."she said to karan while hurt was clearly showing on her face.

"Yeah...I didn't got the time ."karan just answered her shortly.

"Oh...then c'mon we I'll go to coffee...and then some shopping.what say."she. Again said while faking cuteness.

ISS ladki mein fakeness hi bhari hoyi hai.main bata rahi hu.i am sure karan will decline her because he never go shopping with me for once.how can he give with her . I smirked while thinking all this in mind .but my face dropped when he said

"Yeah ,sur let's go.i am ready btw"

"I will also go with you" i instantly said to them . obviously main apne husband nu ISS chudail ke naal kyon bhejungi.huh...

"Why will you go with us"that bandariya said to me.i rolled my eyes and looked at mummy ji with puppy eyes.

She smiled at me and then said"yes,karan ,let her come with you .vaise bhi viah se baad taan TUC dono kite Gaye bhi ni .use bhi ghuma kaa bhechari nu or Haan viren ki bhi le jaa saath mein."