Chapter 19

Bobby looked back over to me. "Let's find out," Bobby whispered; we drove to Wyoming to the spot on the map, a vast cemetery. Ellen, Bobby, Dean, Sam and I got ready with guns. It was usual for me, but this had a significant meaning to me since it was the yellow-eyed demon who killed Mom. "Howdy Jake." Dean walked out of the shadow towards the man who was stabbed. We followed Dean out with our guns drawn. "Wait, you were dead. I killed you," he said, pointing at me when I walked out.

"Yeah, the next time you try to kill me. Finish the Job." I growled with my gun pointed at him. "I did! I cut clean through your spine." Jake almost yelled, looking over to Dean and Sam, standing almost before me. "You can't be alive. You can't be." Jake added. "Okay, just take it real easy there, son." Bobby raised his hand, trying to calm him down. "And if I don't?" Jake asked. "Wait and see," Sam growled. "What, you are the tough guy all of a sudden? What are you going to do, kill me?" he asked. I saw Sam shrugging his shoulder out of the corner of my eye. "It's a thought," Sam said, staring him down. "You had your chance. You couldn't." He shook his head lightly. "We won't make the mistake twice," I growled with my finger on the trigger, ready to raise my weapon to shoot, when the guy began to laugh. "What are you smiling at, you little bitch?" Dean asked angrily. "Hey, Lady, do me a favour. Put that gun to your head," he ordered. Ellen pointed her gun to her temple without any hesitation. "No, Ellen, no," I yelled, but I couldn't move when he spoke again. "See, that Ava girl was right. Once you give in to it, you can learn all sorts of new Jedi mind tricks." I tried to move when I heard Ellens's voice trembling, making me fear for her life as well as mine. "Let her go," I yelled simultaneously as Sam. "Shoot him," Ellen said, still trembling. "You'll be mopping up skull before you get a shot off." I raised my gun. "You wanna bet?" I asked, ready to shoot. "Everybody, put your guns down. Except you, sweetheart." Sam, Dean and Bobby lowered their guns, but I stayed where I was with my gun pointing at him. "I said lower your gun," he yelled a little louder. "Your little voodoo tricks are not working for me." I smiled, walking one step forward; his hand went into his jacket, pulling the colt out of his pocket and inserting it into the crypt behind him when several things happened simultaneously. Everything happened so fast. Sam grabbed his gun, shooting the guy four times in the back while Dean and Bobby grabbed Ellen before she was able to shoot herself. I walked over to Sam; I looked down at the body lying on the ground when I raised my gun and shot him three more times in the chest until he was dead for good. Bobby yelled something from the crypt when Sam grabbed me, pulling me away from where we were standing. All four run behind tombstones as the doors to the crypt burst open. A large black mass erupts from the other side and shot outward. The camera spans out and shows the demons breaching the Devil's Trap and escaping. We ran behind a tombstone when a black mass erupted from the other side. "What the hell just happened?" Dean yelled as black smoke shot out of the crypt. "That's a devil's gate. A damn door to hell." Ellen yelled back. "Come on! We gotta shut that gate!" Ellen yelled, I ran over to Ellen and Bobby with the help of Sam when somebody appeared behind Dean who turned around a wave of energy threw Dean through the air hitting a tombstone with his back. "Dean!" Sam and I yelled, trying to get the crypt doors still closed; Sam ran over to Dean while Bobby, Ellen and I held the door while black smoke got out. "Can you handle this? I have to help Sam and Dean." I yelled over to Bobby, who grabbed my arm. "No, Kaylee, you get killed." Ellen also held me back. "Your brothers can handle this, don't worry," Ellen yelled. "There my brothers I have to help them?" I pulled my arm out of Bobbie's grip and ran to the yellow-eyed demon. He turned around, raising his hand, throwing me back and slamming my arm against a tree stump. I snapped, trying to get up when I saw Sam getting up from the nearby tree. "You should know that's what's dead, should stay dead. Anyway...thanks a bunch. I knew I kept you alive for some reason. Until now, anyway. I couldn't have done it without your pathetic, self-loathing, self-destructive desire to sacrifice yourself for your family." the demon held up the colt when, all of a sudden, Dad came out of thin air, grabbing the demon from behind, yanking him several yards away, from Dean. The demon shifted out of the body he was in but was able to push Dad away, reentering the body again; as he got up turning around, I saw Dean with the colt in his hand firing the weapon, and the bullet hit the demon on the left side, over the heart. He fell to the ground dead, and my first thought was how Mom was finally revenged. Sam walked up to me and quickly got me up on my feet when Dad approached us as Dean stood next to him; I didn't know if he was a ghost or natural. Dad placed his hands on my brother's shoulders, looking at each of us with pride before letting go and placing his hand on my cheek, wiping the tears which formed under my eyes away and disappearing into thin air while I cried even more.