Chapter 35

I woke from a light slumber as the basement door opened and Dean descended the stairs. "We're here," he announced. I rose from the bunk bed, barely avoiding a collision with the ceiling, rolling almost out of the bunk bed. "Dang it." I climbed down just as Dean arrived at the end of the stairs with Pamela. She reminded me what had happened the last time. "Pamela, hey!" Sam walked up to her. "Sam?" she held his hands while he felt her up the arms. "It's me. It's Sam." I looked over at Dean, but he was watching them. "Oh. Know how I can tell?" Pamela asked, grabbing Sam's Ass. "That perky little ass of yours. You could bounce a nickel off that thing. Of course, I know it's you, grumpy.

In the same way, I know that's a demon, that poor girl's Anna, and that you've been eyeing my rack." Pamela looked over to Anna and Ruby, who were before me. Sam started stuttering, making me giggle. "Don't sweat it, kiddo—I still got more sense than most." That made me even more laugh, but I stayed quiet. "Kaylee, where are you? I know you're here," she said, and I exited my trance. "I'm here, Pamela." I walked over to Sam, standing next to him. "How are you doing?" she asked. "Doing great, and you?" I asked, holding on to Pamela, who placed her arms around my shoulder. "Still talking to spirits; somebody sends me a message from the other side for you." Pamela stopped for a second. I looked surprised. "Keep fighting, Princess. Love you." I knew who it was, and without holding them back, tears started forming in the corner of my eyes. "He's okay, Love, he told me." Pamela hugged me tight before releasing me and turning to Anna and Ruby. "Hey, Anna. How are you? I'm Pamela." she walked over to Anna, extending her hands for Anna to take. Pamela and Anna talked while I had to collect myself after receiving the message from Ash; he was the only one who had called me Princess. Pamela hypnotized Anna to explain why she was here on earth, about the Angels, and why they haunted her. I was close to Anna's feet but kept my distance not to intervene. All of a sudden, Anna started screaming. "He's gonna kill me," she yelled out. "Anna, you are safe." Pamela was calm while I felt Dean and Sam get closer. "No," she screamed again when the lights exploded on the ceiling and glass shattered around us. Pamela tried to calm her down when Dean approached her, but Pamela stopped him when Anna threw Dean across the room. "Dean," I yelled, walking over to him. "Are you okay?" I quietly asked. "Yeah." Dean allowed me to pull him up. "Remember what?" Sam asked behind me; as I turned around, I saw Anna return from the hypnosis. "Who I am," Anna answered. "I'll bite. Who are you?" Dean grumbled slightly, leaning against me. "Im an Angel," Anna said. "An Angel?" I asked. She looked over and gave me a nod. Pamela, Sam, Dean, Anna, and I went upstairs to the library and tried to figure out what to do or if there was any sign where Anna's Grace might be stored. We drove to a barn near where Anna had stored her Grace; while Sam, Dean, and the girls were in one car, I went right behind them. The next day, we moved to a Tree in the middle of a field where Anna touched the tree, but the Grace was gone. We hunkered down in an old barn, and while Dean, Ruby, and Sam argued, I sat with Anna, who suddenly had a weird look on her face. "Um... Guys? The angels are talking again." She said I looked worried at her. "What are they saying?" I asked carefully, placing my hand over hers while she held on to it. "It's weird... Like a recording of a loop. It says, "Dean Winchester gives us Anna by midnight, or..." Anna stopped, not looking up at us. "Or what?" Dean asked worriedly. "...or we hurl him back to damnation." she finished. "Damnation?" I asked, confused. "Hell." Sam and Ruby said at the same time. "That so cute when you both speak together," I said sarcastically. Ruby frowned her eyebrows at me. Still, I ignored her. "Anna.. Do you know of any weapon that works on an angel? To what? To kill them?" Sam asked. "Nothing we could get to. "Not right now," she answered. "Okay, wait, wait. I say we call Bobby. We get him back from hedonism," Dean suggested, but Sam and I argued about what it brings us. "I don't know, but we got to think of something." Dean walked outside while I stayed in the same room with Ruby and Sam and read more books on what to do or how angels get their Grace back. Sam fell asleep an hour later, so I walked quietly out of the room; I felt Ruby watching me but knew she hated me. Since I didn't feel comfortable sleeping in the same room with Ruby, I walked out of the barn to sleep in my car, protected with Hex bags and symbols to protect me against angels. Walking past the Impala, I saw a handprint on the steamed-up window, but I didn't dare to look inside; I just walked past it, shrugged my shoulders, and walked to my car, getting inside, locking my doors, making my bed in the backseat and fell asleep soon after. The next morning, I walked back into the barn, seeing Sam, Anna, and Dean, but Ruby was missing, which I honestly didn't care much about. Sam worried about her asking Dean and me if they had seen her. "Dude, you brought her into this, so she is your responsibility." Sam tried to argue, but I ignored him. I rolled my eyes at Sam and walked around in a circle when Anna joined us. "It's a little early for that, isn't it?" Anna asked.