Chapter 39

Dean told Sam to stay here. At first, Sam refused, but after I got into this fight, Sam sat on the bed. Dean told him there was no research. "Watch Casa Erotica on pay-per-view," he added, which was porn; I rolled my eyes at Dean for that which was usually his favorite thing to watch, while Dean grabbed the Laptop from Sams's bag, passing it to me, which I held in my arm before putting it into my leather bag I kept a few belongings. Dean and I left the motel and parked the car in the street, but the plan didn't work after two teenagers. When we tried to drive away, Dean and I got hit by a Van. "Kaylee, hey Kaylee." Dean's voice woke me from where I was lying on the street. "My head." I groaned, holding my head; when I removed my hand, I saw blood. "hold still." Dean carefully touched my head.

"You might have a wound here. I will get the first aid kit." he helped me sit up against the car while he grabbed some stuff from the trunk. "Dean, I don't want a bandage. Just put some icing on. That'll do." I looked over to where Dean was searching through the kit. "Are you sure?" Dean sounded worried. "Yeah." I nodded. "Let's go see Chuck." Dean helped me into the car and drove to the little house. Chuck wasn't home; he sat me on the couch, waiting for him. Dean got me an ice pack, which was on my head while I tried to forget the pain. "Dean." Chuck's voice made me look up, and I almost drifted asleep. "I take it you knew we would be here," Dean answered. "You look terrible."

Chuck placed the bag down when he saw me and looked more concerned. "Kaylee, what happened to you?" he asked, walking up to me. "Yeah, Dean and I were hit by a minivan, Chuck."  I snarked, pointing at the ice pack and looking at my ex-boyfriend with hate. "Oh." Chuck looked over at Dean on the other side of a chair. "That it? Everything you write about me comes true; all you have to say is, "Oh"?!" Dean got angry at Chuck, and I didn't stop him. "Please don't yell at me." Chuck was scared since Dean's voice got louder. "Why do I get the feeling there's something that you're not telling us?" I asked, getting up, still a little unbalanced. "What wouldn't I be telling you?" Chuck asked back. "How you know what you know, for starters!" Dean growled. "I don't know how I know; I just do." Chuck shrieked almost when Dean got up and shoved Chuck against the wall. "That's not good enough. How the hell are you doing this?" Dean yelled at him. "Dean, let him go!" Castiel all of a sudden appeared out of nowhere. "Holy shit, I think I pooped my pants," I whispered. Dean released Chuck, who tried to get behind me.

"Don't try. I have no sympathy for you right now." I whispered to him. "He's a Prophet of the Lord," Castiel said, making me spin my head around just then the pain returned. I held my head. "What's going on, Kaylee?" Chuck sat me on the couch behind him. "I can help." Castiel touched me on my forehead with a shimmering light. The pain went away, and my head felt normal again. "Did you know about this?" I asked Chuck. He shook his head before walking to the whiskey bottle and pouring some into a glass. "I, uh, I might have dreamt about it," Chuck admitted. "And you didn't tell us?!" Dean screamed. It was too unbelievable. Not to mention arrogant. Writing yourself into the story is one thing, but as a prophet? That's like -level douchiness." Chuck finished his tirade and gulped down the glass. I looked mad at Chuck while Dean and Castiel talked while Chuck and I listened, so I waited until they finished talking. Chuck excused himself and went upstairs while we stayed in the living room. "What did you do to me?" I asked Castiel. "I healed the wound on your head, relieving you from the headache you experienced," he told me. Dean and Cass talked while I thought about my warm fuzzy feeling when Castiel touched me, flowing through my body. "Kaylee, come on, we have to go," Dean called from the entrance, and without looking back, I walked out of the house, closing the door behind me. Dean and I went to the Motel from Chuck's home; we found Sam on the bed, bored in the room. "We're getting out of here," I told Sam. "What? Where?"  Sam asked. "Anywhere, okay? Out of this motel, out of this town. I don't care if we got to swim. We are getting out." Dean grumbled, something was different, he asked Sam about it. Sam had seriously burned the hex bags. "Are you crazy? You do realize this makes Lilith get to you even faster." I snapped at my brother. "Look, if Lilith is coming, which is a big "if," Sam tried to explain, but Dean interrupted him. "No, no, no. It's more than an "if." Chuck is not a psychic. He's a prophet." Dean told him that when Sam looked over to me, I just nodded while I packed my bag with the stuff I had lying around, which was mine. Dean quickly told him how Castiel showed up, healed the wound on my head, and explained that the angels and we had to protect Chuck. Sam and Dean again argued about Lilith and that she would murder him if we stayed. "Can you guys stop arguing? Sam? Just grab your stuff, and let's get out of here." I grumbled with my bag in my hand. Dean grabbed his bag and walked over to me, looking back at Sam. "Are you coming or not?" he asked. "No," Sam answered; I scoffed, crossing my arms in front of my Chest. "Sammy, you can't take on Lilith alone." I let out a light sigh.