Chapter 29

The following day after that scar in the night, Sam, Dean, Bobby, and I talked about what they did while I was already asleep; I couldn't figure out what Sam had done that night since he snuck away for some reason. I got ripped out of my thoughts when Bobby placed me in front of me with a questioning look. "Sorry, Bobby, I was in another universe." I looked up with a light smile. "I asked if you could help Dean and me read about Angels rescuing souls from hell." he replied, repeating his question. "yeah, sure, if that helps." I grabbed the top book, placed it closer, and started reading. Sam left the House to get some snacks while I dug my nose into the books reading about Angels and hell, but nothing pointed in the direction we were looking for. "Kaylee, Dean and I are heading a state over my friend Olivia; she is a hunter and hasn't picked up the phone for days, unlike her," Bobby told me, which caught my attention. "You wanna go and check up on her?" I asked, and Bobby nodded. "Im coming with you." I got up from the floor in front of the couch, grabbed my jacket, and threw it on while I walked past Bobby out of the House when Same drove up and got stopped by Bobby.

While I walked to my car, I saw Dean heading to the Impala and Bobby getting into his old car. Well, here we go again I mumbled, driving behind Bobby down the road and onto the interstate. It took us a few hours, but we arrived at Olivia's House; we got our weapons out and followed Bobby into the House. I stayed behind Bobby, securing his side with Sam and Dean; as we got further into the House, we found Olivia Dean covered in blood on the floor. "Crap," I whispered. Bobby walked out of the House when I noticed something suspicious. I nudged Dean, who was closest to me.

"Salt line," I said, pointing to the salt on the floor. Sam and Dean looked around the room when Dean found an EMF Reader. "Olivia was rocking the EMF meter," Dean said, showing us what he found. "Spirit activity," Sam, close to the body, mumbled, which looked gross. "Yeah -- on steroids. I never seen a ghost do this to a person." Dean also looked at Olivia after placing the EMF Meter back into the arsenal in the wall; just as I was about to say something, Bobby returned to the House with his phone. "Bobby, you alright?" Dean asked, worried; I also turned around, worried. "I called some hunters nearby." Bobby looked around. "Good, we could use the help." I grumbled. "except they ain't answering their phones either." he continued. "Somethings up," I mumbled. "You think?" Bobby asked.

"Normally, that's Sams's turf." I shrugged my shoulder. "Funny," Sam growled. I walked outside with Bobby. He wrote down an address asking me to check on the hunter; I drove off right away, arriving at the address in the early morning. As I entered the House, I saw the body on the ground; after checking the whole House, I found more indications that, as with Olivia, it was a spirit. "Bobby won't be happy," I mumbled, walking out of the House, looking around, getting back into my car, and driving back to Sioux Falls while I called Sam and Dean. "Yeah, whatcha got?" Dean asked. "Well, not a pretty sight at the House, same as Olivia, Salt line at the door and EMF Reader. The body was dismembered, ripped up the chest as if the heart was taken out of the body." I told him. "Where are you right now?" Dean asked. "Back in the car heading your way," I replied. "We're at a gas station. Meet us here." Dean ordered and hung up. "Bossy as always," I mumbled, closed my phone, driving towards where Dean told me to meet them; as I arrived, I didn't see the Impala anywhere. "Where are they?" I asked just as my phone rang. "Where the hell are you?" I asked, still looking around. "Sam got attacked, and Bobby doesn't answer his phone."  Dean was in a bad mood. "I'm going to catch up to you. Stay on the street." I hung up, stepped on the gas, and saw the Impala driving before me around half an hour later; I stayed behind them, heading back to Bobby. "Are you okay?" I asked, worried as I got out of the car. "I'm okay, just a little beat up."

Sam had a little cut on his eye. We entered the House looking for Bobby. "Bobby," Dean called out for him, but nothing. We knew something happened to him when we found the iron poke on the ground. "Kaylee, come on." Sam walked back out of the House to look outside for him. I looked back to Dean, but he was already halfway up the stairs, so I followed Sam around the cars. "Bobby? Bobby?" Sam and I called for him but did not answer until Sam suddenly saw something and started climbing. "Sam," I called, but he ignored me. I climbed up as well but not further than the first car while Sam was above me with a crowbar opening one of the cars when all of a sudden, he fell back down bleeding. A spirit jumped Sam. I tried to fight it but was too scared to hurt Sam. I saw Dean fight the little girl when she suddenly disappeared when Bobby came from somewhere; he was fine, and Sam only had minor scratches and a few cuts. We went into the House, where we found Dean. "I didn't have to say anything Dean asked first. "I'm okay, Dean." I smiled, placing my hand on his arm, which he had on my shoulder. We sat down in the study. We talked about what happened. I told him about the hunter I checked and found dead. "So they are all people we know?" Sam asked who was standing with Bobby at the table.