Chapter 34

Sam, Dean, and I fought against Samhain, who shifted into Dons Body. We fought with Samhain, but he fled. Sam, Dean, and I followed them to a cemetery, where we finished it with Sam's help, who used some power. I found out from Sam after I pressured him to tell me what that kind of thing he does. "While Dean was in hell, I was a mess. Ruby found me. She told me about yellow eyes feeding me demon blood." he took a break before continuing. "She helped me get control over whatever that was." he ended. "And how do you-." I tried to ask, but I already knew the answer. "Power it up?" Sam ended my sentence, but before he was able to answer. "Sam, what the hell are you drinking Demon blood?" I almost screamed but controlled myself since we were walking around in public. "Sam, that is bad, you're a monster."

I walked as fast as I could, but Sam kept up until I turned around and shoved him away. "Go away, Sam." I was on the verge of tears when I was away from my brother. I breathed through when Dean called me, worried Sam had shown up without me. "I can't be with Sam at the Moment. I need some space," I told him, and he understood. Since I was standing close to the cars, I got inside and drove off, seeing Sam and Dean in the rear mirror. Whipping away my tears, I drove to Bobby, who I hadn't seen since we battled the ghost that haunted Dean almost to death. "Hi, Bobby." I smiled, seeing him work outside on one of his cars. "What are you doing here?" he asked, confused. "Can I not visit an old friend?"

I asked. "Sure you can. Where are the other two Idjits?" Bobby asked. "Don't know, don't care," I said, grabbing my bag from my trunk. "Can I sleep on your couch for a few nights?" I asked. He nodded while we walked to the house. A Day later, Bobby told me he was leaving for a few days but told me to stay as long as I wanted. I kept my days occupied with reading from the books Bobby had in his library; some were in Gaelic, a Celtic language that only a few can read, and I could read. One day, after a long night of reading, I went into town eating some breakfast there before heading back to Bobby Scrapyard; as I arrived, I saw a familiar black car standing in front of the garage. Inside the house, I met Dean upstairs. "Hey." I was surprised to see him when I heard footsteps behind me.

I pulled out my knife and, turning around, saw that black-headed girl from the Motel after Dean had returned from hell. "Kaylee, it's okay." Sam came running to shield her from me. "Who is she?" I yelled, pointing my knife at Sam when another girl appeared. "Calm down, I can explain." Sam held her hand up when Dean finally pulled me back into the living room. "What the hell, Dean? You turn up with two randoms." I whispered. "Ruby has been helping us get to Anna." Dean turned, pointing first at the black-headed girl and then over to the second, who was still standing where she was. "You do realize she's the reason Sam, our brother, is addicted to demon blood." I snapped, looking over to Ruby, who was leaning against the door to the basement. "Why is she here," I growled with clutched teeth. "Because we need her," Dean grumbled back. "No, we don't; we don't need demons. There, a pesticide." I grumbled. "Rude," Ruby said behind us. "Wasn't talking to you." I looked at her from the side. "Hey, focus on me." Dean snapped his finger, so I looked back at him. "She is a Demon Dean," I grumbled. "I can still hear you," Ruby said, but I ignored her. "Sam told you what he and Ruby did while you were in hell." I was furious at Sam and also the demon behind Dean. "Kaylee, she can help us get to Lilith." Sam showed up all of a sudden behind me, which frightened me. "SHE IS USING YOU, SAM. GET IT, GODDAMIT." I yelled and walked past Dean, ignoring Ruby and leaving the house. I walked to my car and just leaned against the hood. "Hey." a soft voice made me look up. It was the second girl. "Im sorry, im normally not such a bitch." she shook her head. "You don't have to apologize; you have many reasons not to trust her." she leaned against the car next to me. "Who are you?" I asked. I was skeptical about her as well. "Im Anna (A/N *looks up from the Laptop* "You called?")." she introduced herself. "You're not a demon?" I asked. She moved her head. "Im not sure who I am," she replied. Anna told me her story, which was crazy. "So you're seeking help from my brothers?" I asked, and she nodded. "Angels and Demons are after me," she told me. "Great." I scoffed and walked away from my car. "Come on before Dean searches for you." I walked to the house where Sam was searching for somebody. "She here," I called from the door as Anna and I walked inside. "Where were you two?" Sam asked angrily. "Geez, little brother, we were outside, just talking. Im capable of protecting her." I walked past him, sitting on the couch. "What did you two talk about?" he asked, curious. "Nothing you have to know, just a chat under girls." I gave him a fake smile. "Where is Dean?" I asked. "Drove off somewhere," Sam mumbled. "Alright, being an ass, great," I grumbled when Ruby walked up from the basement. I frowned my eyebrow but stayed silent; Sam and Anna went into the cellar with Ruby on their heels while I stayed behind upstairs until I was bored, so I came downstairs sitting on one of the bunkbeds in the panic room.