Chapter 24

2 hours to the dance.

*George's PoV*

"Thanks mom," I said getting out of the car.

G: 2 hours till showtime.

"Good, you're here. Please tell me you have the keys to the storage closet." Scarlett said.

"I have a spare," I replied, dangling them in the air.

She gave a sigh of relief. "What would I do without you?"

Just then Vanessa, Carly, Beckett, and Miles arrived.

"You guys!" Scarlett said, going over to give them a hug. "I'm so glad you guys are here. Tonight is gonna be awesome."

"We're so excited," Vanessa said. 

"It's all we talked about at practice yesterday," Carly added.

"I heard you got stuff for us?" Beckett asked.

"Yeah, we need to move some tables..." George began as he headed off. Miles and Beckett followed.

"So, you guys are gonna be out here, well once they bring out the tables anyway." Scarlett said. "I'm assuming the tall one was Beckett?"

"Yeah," Vanessa said back.

"Well I'm glad that worked out." she replied. Vanessa smiled.

A few seconds later the three came back pulling a few tables over. "Right here," George said, pointing to where the girls were standing. They unfolded the tables and George dragged over a few chairs.

"There you go," George said. 

"Thanks guys," Scarlett replied. "You wanna go see if the photobooth works?" Scarlett asked George. He nodded, and the two headed inside the gym.

*Beckett's PoV*

We then heard the doors swing wide open, causing us all to look to see what was going on.

"Guys!" Jenna said running up to the four of us. "My brother's game got canceled! I can come to the dance now!"

B: Well would you look at that. Sasha's gonna be so shocked...

 Sasha's gonna be so shocked