Chapter 2

*Miles PoV*

I entered the building to see Jax and Scarlett walking down the hall. Then Jax noticed me. "Hey Miles," he said. 

"Oh, hey" Scarlett added. 

"So, you meeting Carly again today?" Jax asked. I nodded. 

"What's going on?" Scarlett asked confused. 

"Miles has been hanging out with this dancer, Carly," he said. 

"Wasn't expecting that. I've gotta get to class, see ya later?" she asked Jax.

 "Sure" he replied, turning to see her leave. I sighed. "What's up?" Jax asked concerned. 

"Oh nothing. It's just, seeing all these people, in relationships, it's just, I kinda miss it." 

"Wait, you miss Alya? Go tell her!" 

"No no, it's not her. I mean..." I said as I turned my head to see Carly. She smiled and I smiled back. 

"You like Carly! you like Carly!" Jax sang smiling.

J: He so likes her.

"To be honest, I kinda do," Miles said. "She's nice. And since we don't have a lot of the same friends and stuff it's never complicated. Picking sides and all."

J: Picking sides? Never

J: Picking sides? Never. Well, maybe we did. But I was so team Miles. He's my best friend.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have missed our practice. We're meeting again later if you wanna work on it then," Miles said. 

"Well I don't want to interrupt; I'll swing by towards the end." "Cool. I'll let her know your coming."

Hey, my friend Jax will join us at the end of 3rd so we can wrap up the song

Hey, my friend Jax will join us at the end of 3rd so we can wrap up the song. Is that cool with you? I hit send and waited.

...