Chapter 1

Anytime text is bold that means it's a confessional. I'll use first initials to show who the person is. | ( ... ) means it's a transition. | Italics means it's a text message or for emphasis. | This story will be full of photos and gifs so it seems more like a real episode. Enjoy!

*Carly's PoV*

I entered the school that morning wearing a blue tank top.

C: *smiling proudly* I earned it. We both have.

I headed towards the studio to find V

I headed towards the studio to find V. "There you are!" she said excitedly. We ran and gave each other a hug. 

"How does it feel to be a Prima?" She asked. 

"Surreal," I replied. "Where's Sasha?" 

"Probably in the studio. Let's go!" She said as we headed that way. We opened the door and entered, setting our bags down. 

"Sasha!" I said giving him a hug. 

"Hey Sasha. Hey Jenna," Vanessa said. 

"Hey you guys!" Jenna said excitedly. "So how was the Tour?"

"Yeah, how was it?" everyone else questioned as they gathered around me.

C: Well...

"It was fun. We learned a bunch of sweet moves like-" I said as I began to dance. 

"You have to teach us," Jenna said. "Sure" I replied. "So you move your-," I began to show them some of the moves I learned when Mrs. Hellswheel entered. 

"Gather," she said as headed to the center of the room. "I'd like to announce that I will be choosing one student to join the Primas this year. So for today, you will be working with some of the Juniors and Seniors to prepare you for your auditions. Miss Morita and I will be judges, so prepare your best." She stepped away and went to talk with some of the students when Vanessa stepped up and gathered everyone around her. 

"I'm looking to see originality, style, and creativity in your performance. The more you stand out, the more likely you'll be picked. Now let's get to work!" Vanessa said. She clapped her hands and began sharing moves and ideas.