Chapter 5 Aman❤️

Author Pov :~
-------------------------

In his mid-20s, a man knelt on the stairs, washing flowers with pond water. Sunlight accentuated his tall and handsome features, resembling a Greek god.

His eyes, usually black, took on a hint of brown in the sunlight, and wet, messy hair with a few strands added a charming glow to his face.

Suddenly, a loud thud echoed in the morning temple ambiance.

His attention turned towards a girl emerging from a shallow pond, not very deep, just a little one.

"9th," his brother shouted from behind.

Glancing at the girl once more, he walked over to his brother, who was grinning like a fool.

"What?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She is the 9th girl to have fallen into the pond while gawking at you."his brother replied.

He chuckled, making his way to the temple. Inside, he rang the bell, went to the Radha Krishna murti, and placed flowers at their feet. His brother followed, joining hands for prayer.

"It seems we might have to stop your visits here, kanha," the pandit said.

Facing the pandit, Aman explained, "She fell into the pond herself, and my name isn't Kanha. Besides, my family has already given me three names; please don't add a fourth," he said, smiling and touching the pandit's feet.

"Ab itni gopiyaan rakhoge to kanha hi kahunga na tumhe Aman," the pandit said, placing his hand on Aman's head as a blessing.

"Bhai se pucho na Radha kab le rahe hain , rupmani bhi layenge to chalega " Shravan teased.

Ignoring the comment, Aman said, "Pandit jii ye to pagal hai kuch bhi kehta Hain , Krishna jii jab chahenge prem aa hi jayega jeevan mein " The pandit nodded in understanding.

After their Pooja, they headed home. As they arrived, Shravan stepped out, and Aman went to park the car.

Shravan 's entrance, marked by a thud, drew attention.

"Ouch... Bhabhi!" he exclaimed, addressing a beautiful lady in her 30s wearing a yellow saree.

She apologized for the wet floor.

"Bhabhiii," Shravan's voice was interrupted by a manly tone.

"Nishtha, where's my watch?"

"Mujhe apni chize to milti nahi inki kaha se dhundhu," Nishtha murmured to herself and ran towards the main gate of the mansion, to the stairs from where the voice came.

"Mujhe pata hai tu gira hua aadmi hai, par iske liye tujhe itna bhi girna ki jarurat nahi hai," Aman said, joining them after parking the car.

Shravan huffed and winced, "Bhaiya, uthao na."

As Aman helped him stand, he hissed in pain, and Aman assisted him to the hall of the Anand mansion.

As soon as Chaaya Anand saw the duo, she asked, "Kya hua Shravan beta, kahi gir gaya kya?"

In which Shravan replied, "Aapki pyaari bahurani ka kiya dhara hain."

"Aye, don't say anything about my Nishta," Chaaya scolded him because Nishta is her all-time favorite daughter.

"Yes, your Massi is saying right. Don't blame our bahu; you have to walk properly,"

Girish Anand said after hearing their conversation.And his wife nodded.

Aman genuinely smiled with adoration because of how much they loved his bhabhi.

Shravan rolled his eyes because she and Nishta are best friends from the day Nishta came to this house, so they are partners in crime.

Nishta came down from upstairs, and her husband followed her, fully ready in office attire.

As Nishta walked fast, as clumsy as always, at the first stair, her legs stumbled, but her beloved husband saved her, placing both arms around her waist.

"Sambhal ke Nish, kabhi to sambhalo," Vishisht Anand said.

"Yay yay," she said and rolled her eyes, and he huffed.

The whole family chuckled at their reactions.

After that, Nishta placed breakfast on the dining table, and a little chit-chat happened.

**************************************

My dear readers, brace yourselves for an enchanting update!

Who is Aman? Is he a male lead? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Stay tuned for more updates...

Although I've previously introduced everyone, I can't resist sharing the magic of Aman's family with you once more.

Nishta Anand: Elder daughter-in-law.

Vishisht Anand: Elder son.

Girish Anand: Father of Aman and Vishisht Anand.

Chaaya Anand: Wife of Girish, mother of Aman and Vishisht Anand, and Massi (mom) of Shravan Kumar.

Shravan Kumar: Son of Chaaya's sister.