Chapter - 13 Beautiful lady🥀

"Wo aag thi aur,
mujhe aag me jhulsana pasand tha ,
Wo ek musibat thi,
aur mujhe musibato me padna pasand tha,
Kya batau kitni anokhi thi ,
aur mujhe uska vahi andaaz pasand tha..."

~!!Verdant Menon!!~
---------------------------

"Set the whole garage on fire," I ordered Pandey and five other officers.

Pandey turned to me in shock, and I could already guess what he was about to say.

"Sir, the consequences might not be favorable for us. We could end up reporting in Delhi after this," he cautioned, his voice tinged with concern.

"Have I ever cared about these so-called consequences before today? Whatever I do today, I will face it," I retorted, rolling my eyes at his apprehension.

"Get kerosene oil from wherever you can. I just want to see ashes there," I commanded, watching as they hurriedly carried out my orders.

I relaxed, leaning against the bonnet of my Thar, patiently waiting for their return.

After about half an hour, they returned, and I instructed them to start spreading the oil around the garage.

Soon enough, the sounds of gunfire and speeding cars reached our ears.

I knew that bastard would show up.

I pulled out my weapon, and my officers followed suit, the calm atmosphere now shattered by the sound of gunfire.

We managed to take down 15 of them, leaving only one man standing-the owner himself, Mr. Kashyap.

I aimed my gun at his forehead, itching to end him right there, but I knew I couldn't.

He glared at me as if he could devour me whole. I handed him over to the officers; he belonged behind bars where he couldn't cause any more harm.

"I will not let you get away with this, Mr. Menon!" he screamed, his voice dripping with venom.

I couldn't help but chuckle as I approached him, my tone dripping with sarcasm.
"Tum jaise 36 aaye or 4 Gaye , kisi ka ek nakhun bhi nahi chhu saka mujhe " I replied, my voice laced with mock sympathy.

One of the officers looked at me, puzzled, and asked, "Sir , 36 aaye or 4 gaye?"

I smirked, realizing his confusion. "32 narak lok me Gaye officer , haan 4 prithvi lok mein hain"

I explained, watching as his group called him away.

"So, you knew Kashyap would show up?" Pandey asked me once the chaos had subsided.

"Ravan kuch bhi dekh sakta hai , apni Lanka jalte hua bas nahi " I replied nonchalantly, and Pandey nodded in understanding.

We had been waiting for him since yesterday, eliminating his men and taking over his garage. But that rascal had been hiding in his secret lair, forcing me to devise this plan.

Yesterday, I returned Gautam's car and sent Pandey home, because with all this chaos, I couldn't even go there.

As evening approached, we settled into the car, with Pandey starting the engine to leave that place.