Chapter 16 His beautiful mole

Hi dear readers,

I apologize for burdening you, but I've been feeling really demotivated and low lately, mainly due to my insecurities about my writing skills. I still feel the same way...

But thanks to some of my readers and my best friends who pressured me to continue this story, I'm here with something new.

Yes, voting for support. You guys have to understand that your support and love are what we need, nothing more, nothing less.

So please, vote to support..

----×---×---

"meri nazar kaa safar tujh pe hee aa ke ruke
kehne ko baaqi hai kya ,kehna tha jo kah chuke
meri nigaahen hain teri nigaahon pe tuje khabar kya bekhabar
main tujhse hee chhup-chhup kar teri aankhen padhtee hoon
kaun tuje yoon pyaar karega jaise main karti hoon"

!!!AUTHOR POV!!!
----------------------------

He was waiting for her at the airport, and as soon as he spotted her, a smile lit up his face.

Seeing him, she rushed towards him, asking as soon as she reached him,

"Kisi se tarr vaar bhide hai , koi bhabhi dhundhi hain mere liye , ya abhi bhi khadus ban kar ghum rahe ho"

He frowned upon hearing her words and replied, "Badtameez, aese baat karte hain bade bhai se "

She made a face upon hearing him and suddenly hugged him, whispering, "I miss you so much, Aman Bhai."

Gautam smiled and hugged his little sister, Mishti, before driving them towards their mansion.

As the doorbell rang, Nishta went to open the door. Upon seeing her beautiful sister-in-law, she smiled widely, wanting to scream in excitement, but Mishti hushed her and asked about her mother.

"Mummy ji is in the kitchen," Nishta whispered, and Mishti nodded, making her way towards the kitchen with slow steps.

Chaaya was busy cooking breakfast, and she gasped when she felt two arms surrounding her waist.

"Kaisi ho papa ki biwi?" Mishti whispered near her ears, and she smiled widely, instantly turning and cupping her daughter's face.

"Dara hi diya tumne mish , bataya kyu nahi aa rahi ho " her mother asked lovingly, her eyes turning a little moist.

"Amaniya ko bataya tha" Mishti laughed, and her mother took her to the hall, shouting,

"Girish, Vish, Shravan, look who's here!" Mishti chuckled at her mother's excitement.